An initialism for Entertainment Television, E! is your go-to channel if you are a massive fan of pop culture, movies, and celebrity-focused shows. E! is owned by NBCUniversal and flaunts some of the most-watched TV shows like Daily Pop, Nightly Pop, Botched, Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian, and Sex and the City. So if you plan to join pop culture, why not sign up with E!? First, get the E! app on your streaming device and activate it at eonline.com/link.
Want to watch shows like We Got Love Teyana & Iman, The Bradshaw Bunch, Celebrity Game Face, Nightly Pop, Botched, Daily Pop, Necessary Realness, Celebrity Call Center, and Overserved With Lisa Vanderpump? If yes, let us walk you through the steps below to add this cable channel to your streaming device.
Things to Consider to Activate E! Online
Before you plunge into the activation guide below, ensure you have the prerequisites ready beforehand.
- Log-in details with your TV provider.
- A compatible streaming device like Fire TV, Roku, etc.
- Mobile phone, tablet, or computer to access the eonline.com link.
How to Stream E! on your Device using eonline.com/link
Go through the steps below to activate the E! app and start streaming your favorite movies and shows on the big screen.
Activate E! Online on Fire TV –
Fire TV users will find the steps handy to activate the Eonline app.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV device and go to the home screen.
- Use the remote to access the Amazon App Store.
- Access the Search feature and type the app’s name “E! Online”.
- The E! app will appear on the screen.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- Launch it and save the code that appears on your TV screen.
- Go to the activation page – eonline.com/link and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button and stick to the on-screen guidelines.
- When prompted, sign in with your TV provider credentials.
- Your Fire TV device will be ready to stream E! within moments.
Activate E! Online on Apple TV –
- To watch E! on Apple TV, you need to turn on your Apple TV.
- Go to the home screen and navigate to the App Store.
- Click the search bar and type E!.
- The search results should bring the E! app on the screen.
- Click the Get button to download and install the app.
- It is time to launch the app.
- You will see a registration code on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and visit eonline.com/link.
- Type the code in the correct field and click the Continue button.
- Sign in with your TV provider and follow the on-screen prompts to activate the app.
- E! channel is now active on your Apple TV device.
Activate E! Online on Roku –
If you own a Roku device, follow the below steps to activate E! on Roku.
- Switch on your Roku streaming device.
- Press the Home button on the remote to access the home screen.
- From the home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option under it to access the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for E! using the virtual keyboard and click the Add channel button.
- Install the app and return to the home screen to locate it.
- Open the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Save the code, and launch your computer browser to access the activation link – eonline.com/link.
- Enter the code carefully and click the Continue button.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Your Roku screen will refresh automatically if the activation process is successful. It is now ready to stream E! channel.
Stick to the above guidelines to carry out the E! activation process without an error.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Clear the E! app cache on your Smart TV.
– Restart your streaming device.
– Check your internet connection.
– Remove the E! app and install it again.
– Navigate to the Settings section on your Fire TV.
– Select the Applications > Manage Installed Applications option.
– Next, select the E! app.
– Then, select the Clear Cache and then tap the Clear Data option.
– Mozilla Firefox 40 (or above)
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (or above)
– Safari 7.0 (or above)
– Google Chrome 50(or above)
You can share your feedback and suggestion to E1 online editors through email here [email protected]
If you wish to tell about a news tip to E! Online, you can submit it via email here [email protected]