Do you want to activate the AMC channel and stream theatrically released films and original programs? If yes, you would need your TV provider’s login credentials. Once you have them, get the AMC app on your streaming device. You will have to activate it using the official amc.com/activate link. Read here to learn all the steps and methods to activate the AMC channel on Roku and other compatible devices.
Mainly recognized as a subscription-based entertainment app, AMC originally stood for ‘American Movie Classics’ is available as a cross-platform app to stream TV shows and movies on streaming devices like Roku. Some of the amazing features of the AMC app on Roku –
- Watch on-demand content.
- Watch original and the best AMC shows like The Terror, Fear the Walking Dead, McMafia, Humans, the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Preacher, Man Men, Better Call Saul, Humans, Into the Badlands, The American West, and many more.
- Watch the greatest movies of all genres such as American Sniper, Gladiator, Curse of Chucky, Cast Away, Planet of Apes, Home Alone, Gangs of New York, From Dusk till Dawn trilogy, The Patriot, The Bourne Ultimatum, and thousands more.
- Be bestowed with full-season access to all the amazing shows, movies, uncut movies, and exclusive extended episodes.
- Get the AMC Premier subscription to stream current seasons of AMC shows.
AMC is FREE and is believed to be one of the leading TV shows producers in the country. From time to time, it introduces high-quality TV shows with an incredible storyline, which is why people accessing AMC content stay on the edge. Also, you get access to exclusive interviews, behind the show moments, and play interesting games.
What are you waiting for? Learn here how to setup and activate the AMC channel on your favorite streaming device and watch the best TV shows and movies.
Steps to Download and Activate AMC on Roku using amc.com/activate
In this section, you will learn the steps to download the AMC channel on Roku and then activate it via amc.com/activate.
- Start with turning on the TV. (Just make sure the Roku stick is connected to the TV’s HDMI port.)
- On the home screen of Roku, select “Streaming Channels”.
- It will prompt you to choose “Search Channels”. You will type AMC.
- Once the AMC channel turns up on the screen, just select the button “+Add Channel”.
- This will start the download process.
- Once the downloading is done, launch the app on Roku.
- It will bring you a unique activation code. (Take note of it.)
- Simultaneously, open a web browser and type in amc.com/activate.
- Here, you need to enter the Activation Code already received on the TV screen.
- After entering, tap on the “Submit” button.
- Choose the TV provider and you will then have to sign in to your AMC account.
Roku will refresh the AMC account and you will then be ready to stream your favorite shows and movies.
Important Things to Keep Ready Beforehand
81.5% of the U.S. households with one TV set have already received AMC. If you want to join approx. 94,832,000 American households, you must follow the above-furnished steps to activate AMC on your streaming media player at amc.com/activate. You will need a few things beforehand – stable and a high-speed internet connection, a Roku account (login credentials), a smartphone or laptop or computer, etc.