Don’t you feel your tablet or smartphone is too small to stream incredible shows like Earth: One Amazing Day, Meerkat Manor: Rise of the Dynasty, Almost Royal, The Graham Norton Show, Attenborough and the Giant Elephant, Snatches, and China: Nature’s Ancient Kingdom? What are you waiting for then?
Visit bbcamerica.com/activate to activate the BBC America app on your most preferred streaming device.
Jointly owned by AMC Networks and BBC Studios, this American basic cable network primarily airs selected BBC programs (nature documentary series) and sci-fi series and films.
As of 2018, BBC America was available to 87.8% of pay-TV customers in the country, which constitutes about 80.9 million TV households.
You can join the massive community and enjoy thousands of hours of entertainment programs. However, you need to ensure that you have a streaming platform like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android App, and iOS App.
TV providers also play a vital role. They are –
- AT&T U-Verse
- Check this list for a complete list of providers
If you don’t find your TV provider listed, you are advised to check back periodically. If your TV provider turns up on the list, you don’t have to create a new TV provider credentials or account.
Use the old details to watch on the device app.
Activate BBC America Channel on Streaming Devices at Bbcamerica.com/activate
You need to access the official activation page to complete the process. It will need a unique activation code. So, where would you get the code? Let’s go through the steps below.
- On your computer, launch your favorite web browser to navigate to https://www.bbcamerica.com/activate.
- You will be prompted to enter the activation code.
- After entering the code, click on the “Submit” button.
- You need to sign in with your TV provider to complete activating the channel on your streaming platform.
Let’s unearth the activation steps for each streaming device below.
Activate BBC America on Roku (bbcamerica.com/activate)?
A premium streaming platform, Roku makes it hassle-free to enjoy the best sci-fi series on the big screen. The impeccable activation steps are mentioned below.
- Power your Roku and ensure it is connected to the TV.
- Go to the Roku Home screen and navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Access the “Search Channel” button and look for the BBC America app.
- Click on the “+Add channel” button to install the app on the device.
- Launch the BBC America app to receive a code on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and go to bbcamerica.com/activate on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Enter the code and choose your TV provider.
Your Roku device is ready to cast your favorite programs from BBC America.
Activate BBC America on Apple TV
In this section, you will learn the steps to activate the channel on Apple TV using the official activation link.
- Go to the Apple TV Home screen using the remote.
- From there, navigate to the App Store.
- Click on the “Get” button to install the app on the device.
- You will next launch the app to get a code on the TV screen.
- Take note of the code before navigating to bbcamerica.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the right field and click on the “Submit” button.
- Choose your TV provider to complete the process.
Your Apple TV is ready to stream your favorite programs.
Activate BBC America on Fire TV using bbcamerica.com/activate
Amazon Fire TV is yet another popular streaming device. If you have the latest digital media platform, you will find the below-mentioned steps handy.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV device and make sure it is connected to the high-speed Internet.
- Use the remote to go to Amazon Store and find the BBC America app there.
- Download the app on the device and click on it to open it.
- This will bring a code on the TV screen. Take note of the code.
- Open your laptop, launch your favorite browser, and navigate to the official activation page – bbcamerica.com/activate.
- Enter the code and press the “Submit” button.
- Choose your TV provider to finish the process.
You may also like to get the app on your smartphone (Android or iOS) by navigating to the Play Store or App Store. After downloading, you can sign in with your BBC America account to start enjoying the greatest episodes anytime, anywhere.