Beachbody On Demand has helped millions to achieve a healthier lifestyle by rendering great fitness tips, videos, eating plans, fitness instructions, and one-of-a-kind support. To stream Beachbody On Demand programs anywhere anytime on your streaming device, you need to activate Beachbody On Demand app at beachbodyondemand.com/activate.
You can easily access Beachbody On Demand on the below-streaming platforms –
- Fire TV or Fire Stick
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
Beachbody On Demand Activate on Roku
If you have a Roku streaming player, here’s how to activate Beachbody On Demand to access hundreds of workout and nutrition programs.
- Turn on your Roku device and go to Roku Channel Store.
- Search for Beachbody On Demand app using the search option.
- After finding the app, click on +Add channel.
- Now launch the installed Beachbody On Demand app.
- You will see an activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Open beachbodyondemand.com/activate on your computer, tablet, or phone using a web browser.
- Sign in to your Beachbody On Demand account using the login credentials (email address & password).
- Now, enter the activation code in the prompted field and click Submit.
- Upon successful activation, the Beachbody On Demand channel app will automatically refresh, and you can watch your favorite workout programs on your TV.
Activate Beachbody On Demand on Fire TV
If you have a BOD membership, you can activate the Beachbody On Demand app on your Fire TV Stick using the below steps.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV and search for Beachbody On Demand app in the channel store.
- Install the app using on-screen prompts.
- Now, launch the installed Beachbody On Demand app.
- A unique activation code and activation URL will appear on your TV screen.
- Open an internet browser on your laptop, phone, tablet, or computer.
- Go to beachbodyondemand.com/activate.
- Log into your BOD account if prompted.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and click Activate to complete the activation process.
- You can now access top-class workout programs on your Amazon Fire TV.
Watch Beachbody on Demand using Google Chromecast
- Open Chrome browser on your laptop or desktop.
- Install the Google Cast extension on Chrome browser.
- Open Beachbody On Demand website and log in using the credentials.
- Make sure your laptop/ desktop is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Select a workout and click the “Cast” icon to watch the workout video on the big TV screen.
Stream BOD Workout Videos on Apple TV
Here’s how you can watch Beachbody On Demand programs on your Apple TV.
- Open App Store on your Apple TV
- Search for the BOD (Beachbody On Demand) app. Click on the “Get” button to install the app.
- Upon installation, launch the app.
- It will display an activation code and URL.
- Note down the code and open beachbodyondemand.com/activate on a web browser.
- Log in to your Beachbody On Demand account.
- Enter the noted activation code and click on the “Submit” button.
- That’s it! Your Apple TV is ready to stream Beachbody On Demand channel.
Beachbody on demand activate – FAQs
In most cases, following the basic troubleshooting steps can help you find Beachbody on Demand on FireStick.
1. Restart Your Fire TV Device
2. Check Fire TV Stick for Software Updates
3. Reset Your Fire TV Device
To restart your Fire TV Stick, follow these three methods.
1. Open Settings and go to My Fire TV (Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Cube) or Device & Software (for Fire TV Edition). Then, select Restart.
2. Press and hold both the Select and Play buttons for at least 5 seconds on your Fire TV remote to restartFire TV.
3. Unplug the power cord of the device and plug it in again.
1. Open Settings section.
2. Select My Fire TV (For Fire TV Cube or Fire TV Stick) or Devices & Software (for Fire Tv Edition).
3. Next, press the About option.
4. Then, select the Check for Updates.
5. If you see that updates are available for your Fire TV, select the Install Update option and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Below are the steps that you can perform to reset your device.
1. For Fire TV Edition: Go to Settings > Device & Software > Reset to Factory Defaults.
2. For Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Cube: Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Reset to Factory Defaults.