The simple and straightforward step to activate beIN Sports on your device is to enter the unique activation code (if you have got it) at beinsports.com/us/activate.
Is it that simple? This guide will walk you through the step-by-step procedure to sign-up for an account with beIN sports, sign in with the credentials, connect your device, and then complete the process.
Owned and operated by beIN Media Group, beIN Sports is a global network of sports channels operating in many countries, including the Middle East & North Africa, Spain, France, Canada, United States, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand.
A subsidiary OTT (over-the-top content) service launched in 2014, beIN Sports Connect allows users to stream on-demand and live video content from a mobile phone, Xbox One, Mac, Xbox 360, Windows PC, PS4, or PlayStation 3 via a Wi-Fi internet connection.
Let’s get started and learn the tricks and tips to activate the beIN Sports Connect service on your streaming media player.
Activation Process on Roku using beinsports.com/us/activate
If you have got a Roku device at home and want to stream the biggest sports carnival, you have landed on the right page. Before you jump over the activation steps, make sure you have subscribed to beIN Sports.
- Start the beIN Sports service activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channels” using your Roku remote and tap on it.
- You will see the “Search Channels” option on the left. Tap on it using the remote.
- It will prompt you to enter the keyword that you are searching, i.e., beIN Sports.
- The search results should get the app on the screen.
- Tap on the button “+Add Channel.” This will add it to Roku.
- You are now all set to launch the channel.
Since the beIN Sports Connect app has been downloaded and installed on Roku, it is time to get the activation code to complete the process.
- Tap on the app to open it.
- This will bring you an activation code on the screen (if you haven’t signed in to your account, it will prompt you to do that).
- Note down the code and navigate to beinsports.com/us/activate on a different device (laptop or mobile phone) using your regular browser.
- “Choose a provider” and enter the already received activation code.
- Now, click on the “Continue” button.
That’s it! You have activated the beIn Sports Connect service on Roku.
Activate beIN Sports on Apple TV
Apple TV is another compatible device to stream beIN Sports content. Check the steps below to install and activate the channel.
- Turn on your Apple TV device and access the home screen.
- Use the remote to navigate to the App Store.
- Here, you need to access the Search feature and look for the beIN Sports app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installing the app, you need to return to the home screen to launch the app.
- Enter the sign-in details to fetch a unique activation code.
- Now, access beinsports.com/us/activate on another device – preferably a computer or mobile.
- Upon prompted, you will select your TV provider from the list and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button and sign in with your TV provider.
This marks the end of the activation process. Your Apple TV should be ready to stream beIN Sports.
beIN Sports Activation on Android TV
Go to the Play Store on your Android TV device to install the app and complete the process. Refer to the step-by-step guide below.
- Begin the process by switching on your device.
- Ensure that it is on a stable Internet.
- Navigate to the Play Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Search for beIN Sports and click the Install button.
- Open the app to get a code and the activation URL.
- Launch your mobile or computer browser and access beinsports.com/us/activate.
- Choose your provider and enter the 7-digit code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Stick to the on-screen guidelines to see a success message.
Your Android TV screen will refresh automatically, meaning you are all set to enjoy your favorite sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Watch beIN Sports on Roku without Cable?
Yes, you can watch all the programs of beIN Sports Connect without cable. The service allows logging in with Sling and FuboTV.
Get hold of one of the suitable plans offered by Sling or FuboTV and start enjoying all the sporting events. Go to the Roku Channel store and get Sling or FuboTV and complete activating the service.
Top Features of beIN Sports Connect
beIN Sports Connect boasts a stunning slogan, “The Channel of International Sport.” With headquarters in various cities, including Doha, Miami, Paris, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Hong-Kong and available in several languages (Arabic, Spanish, English, Indonesian, French, Thai, Malay, Tagalog, Cantonese/Mandarin, and Turkish), beIN Sports enjoys massive popularity.
Here are some of the salient features –
- Live streaming 24/7
- Original programs
- Live events
- Get access to 11 channels