Ever since Comenity issued its first credit card in 1986, it hasn’t looked back. Today, it is partnered with some of the world’s most recognized merchants.
It has offered more than 145 branded credit programs, including commercial, private, and co-brand credit cards. A leader in offering co-branded credit cards for retailers, BJ’s Perks Mastercard is a go-to-grab credit card if you are looking for the right retailer card for you.
Make sure you activate the card at comenity.net/bjs/activate before using it.
How to Activate Comenity BJ’s Perks Mastercard comenity.net/bjs/activate
So, you have recently applied for a Comenity Bank credit card. It has arrived. What next? If you think of using the card, you must activate it first prior to all the purchasing activities.
The official link to activate your Comenity BJ’s Perks Mastercard is comenity.net/bjs/activate.
Get ready with your credit card account number, expiration date, zip code (which is also called postal code), last 4 numbers of SSN, and identification type.
Once you have these details, get started with the activation process.
- On your computer, type in the URL – comenity.net/bjs/activate.
- It will immediately prompt you to enter the following information –
- Enter the Comenity BJ’s Credit Card Account Number.
- Provide the “Expiration Date”.
- Select “Identification Type” (Social Security Number or Alternate identification or Social Insurance Number)
- Last four (4) numbers of Social Security
- Zip Code/ Postal Code
- Ensure that you have entered the correct details; you can then click on the “Continue” button.
Within a few moments, you will receive your card activation message. It is now ready to use.
Why Should You Register?
Your BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Card is ready to use. It allows you to swipe your card at your favorite online/ offline store.
Although you have full liberty to use the credit card at your convenience, you must keep track of all transactions so that you are not losing control of your finance.
When you go for your card registration online, you get access to your credit card account.
Here’s how you can register for online access to your “My BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Card”.
- Click here to access the authorized page.
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number.
- Move to the next field and enter “ZIP code or Postal Code”
- Choose your Identification Type (Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number, or Alternate Identification)
- Enter your Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number)
- It will then prompt you to click on the “Find My Account” option.
Voila! You can use the login credentials to access your credit card account. Keep track of all transactions!
Benefits of Comenity BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Cards
Some of the primary reasons you may want to apply for a Comenity BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Card include –
- Rebuild Credit: Got poor credit? Here’s a chance to rebuild your credit history. When you have bad credit, American Express, Chase, and other credit card issuers don’t consider your profile as they have stringent credit eligibility. But if Comenity Bank gives you an opportunity to fix your bad credit. The bank sends your credit report to the three credit bureaus – TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
- You Get to Earn Store Rewards: One major reason more and more Americans go for retail cards is to earn rewards. They can use the rewards and get discounts. Co-branded credit cards allow customers to reap maximum discounts and benefits through rewards. Your store discounts may vary from shop to shop.
- No Hard Inquiry: When you have bad credit, you would often like to avoid any hard inquiry. Comenity Bj’s Perks Mastercard doesn’t require your credit history. So, you can get it without any hassle.
Reaching out to Comenity Customer Support
Comenity Bank understands the uncertainty that its customers may be experiencing at times. Hence it maintains a robust customer support department to ensure a hassle-free experience for its loyal cardholders. You can dial 1-833-755-4354 or simply visit direct.comenity.com to avail of instant help.