Activate New Internet, Phone Modem and New Receiver at Cox.com /activate
If you have recently sought Cox services and have received new Internet, phone modem, and new receiver, you must be looking for ways to activate the same.
In this blog, we will ensure you face zero errors while completing the task of activating the new device at cox.com/device.
To make certain the process gets simpler and easier, we will bring to you some of the general steps required to connect your device. These steps are important before jumping over to the working steps.
Activate New Internet or Phone Modem at cox.com/activate
Open your kit, connect the cable to the back of the modem, and then connect the power cord into the power port and the other end into an electrical outlet.
Now, power on the modem and complete the initial boot-up process. Let’s say you have a retail modem not provided by Cox, you can always locate “Serial Number” and “Retail MAC address” on the device.
Once you have done the above general steps, you are ready to go ahead with the following steps to activate your device at www.cox.com/activate. Here’s how you can activate your new device or equipment –
- On your computer, launch your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- In the search bar, type in cox.com/activate.
- The next step involves locating your account using one of these – Cox user ID, Account Number, and Service address.
- Now, click on the “Next” option.
- Access your account and click “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your service and device.
The above steps will help you activate your new Internet and phone modem. However, the steps might vary depending on the equipment and services being connected while utilizing Easy Connect.
You may seek Easy Connect Support in case you are facing issues.
Activate New Receiver through cox.com/activate?
Here’s how you can activate your device by accessing the official cox.com/activate page.
- Start your favorite browser and go to cox.com/activate.
- Use Service Address/ Account Number/ Cox User ID to look up your account and click “Next”.
- Access your account and click on the “Next” option.
- Your new receiver should be activated by now.
If you find the above steps vary a little, it might be based on the equipment and services being connected during the self-activation. Contact the Cox Customer Support Phone Number for immediate professional help.
Another way to receive professional help is to get a Bronze or Silver Bundle from Cox. It is free of cost and you avail of the best assistance from the certified official staff.
The self-installation process is fine if you are getting an Internet-only plan – particularly when you don’t want to spend much.
How to Activate Your Cox Account?
To activate your Cox account, you need to –
- Open a browser and go to activation.cox.net.
- Click on the “Next” button when prompted.
- If the on-screen instructions ask for your email address and phone number, provide the same.
- The system will then verify your contact information. If updates are required, it will do so.
- Now, click “I Accept”.
- Click on the option “Activate”. The activation will now be under process. So, you need to wait and watch.
- A new page will start once the process is over.
- Click on “Register Now”.
You have successfully activated your account with Cox.