If you love watching Hollywood flicks and many other international, art-house, independent films from independent distributors and major studios, you would come across several platforms. But if you want all of these and are more into classic and contemporary films, you must subscribe to the Criterion Channel, and activate it at criterionchannel.com/activate. When you do that, you get access to Criterion’s streaming library of over 1,000 films, interviews, video essays, behind-the-scenes documentaries, and rare archival footage.
You can get the Criterion Channel app on your streaming devices and start enjoying what you love on your TV. Below, we will discuss all the steps that you require to activate the channel on your device.
Activate Criterion Channel on Roku using criterionchannel.com/activate
Sign up for a 14-day free trial and get access to thematically programmed with special features and classics & discoveries from around the world on a streaming service. If you own a Roku Streaming media player, read to learn how to activate the Criterion Channel app on your Roku.
- Turn on your Roku and get the Criterion Channel app from the Roku Channel Store.
- Add the Criterion Channel on your Roku.
- Launch the app and click on the “Sign In” option if it prompts.
- You will see a unique activation code on the TV screen. Take note of the code and move to your regular web browser.
- There, you need to type in criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Here, you must remit the unique code that you have earlier received on the TV screen.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
- The channel should load and it should be ready within minutes.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and watch your favorite thing with your family.
How to Activate Criterion Channel on Android TV
- Get the Criterion Channel Android app on your Android TV.
- Launch or open the app and click on the “SIGN IN” option if prompted.
- As soon as you do that, it will fetch you an activation code. This needs to be well taken care of.
- Go to the Activate page on a different computer or phone.
- Login (if you haven’t yet).
- Follow the prompts and enter the activation code in the given field.
- After that, click on the “Activate” button.
You can now access all the happening on your Android TV.
Login and Watch Criterion Channel on Apple TV
If you are already a subscriber, follow the steps to install a tvOS app on your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV (4th Gen).
- Type in Criterion Channel and install it on your TV.
- Launch the app as soon as it gets installed.
- If it prompts you to Sign In, do it.
- Upon doing it, you should get an activation code.
- Note down the code and go to the page – criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Be careful while entering the code. Make sure you are not making any mistakes.
Once done, the app will refresh. You should be ready to watch the Criterion Channel on your Apple TV.
Similarly, you can watch the Criterion Channel on any smart TV, Xbox App, Samsung TV App, Amazon Fire TV App, and iOS App. For any technical query, contact the officials.