Dish Anywhere is known for providing access to live TV, thousands of On Demand titles, and DVR recordings, even when you are on vacation, through a broadband internet-connected Hopper.
All you need to do is download the free Dish Anywhere app on your mobile device or download it from dishanywhere.com on your computer.
Moreover, you can also transfer your recorded programs to your iPad before you go out of the home using the free application and enjoy your desired shows or movies in the car or keep your kids entertained when going on long trips, even after being offline.
While Dish Anywhere is available on a wide range of platforms, if you are looking to access it on streaming devices like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Roku TV, you will first need to download and install the app on your device, and then activate it at www.dishanywhere.com/activate page.
Learn how to activate your Dish Anywhere channel at the www.dishanywhere.com/activate page by following the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Dish Anywhere at www.dishanywhere.com/activate
Activating DISH Anywhere at www.dishanywehere.com/activate For Roku
- Using your Roku remote, you will first need to press the Home button. This will take you to the home screen of Roku.
- From the Roku home screen, you will need to scroll down to get to the Streaming Channels section and select the Roku Channel Store.
- Once you are in the Roku Channel Store, you will need to browse through the list of applications to locate the DISH Anywhere app. If you don’t find the app through browsing categories, you can consider using the search option.
- Now once you have located the DISH Anywhere app, you will need to select the Add Channel button to download and install the application.
- Once you have installed the app, go back to the home screen and launch the application. You will be provided an activation code.
- Now, you will need to launch a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet, and navigate to the dishanywhere.com/activate page. This will take you to the next screen where you will first need to sign in to your DISH Anywhere account.
- So, enter the Username and Password in the provided field and then press the LOG IN
- Once you are logged in, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided fields and press the ACTIVATE DEVICE
- You will then see “successfully registered” messages on your screen.
Activating DISH Anywhere at http://dishanywhere.com/activate for Apple TV
- To begin with, you will first need to open the App Store on your Apple TV and find the DISH Anywhere app to download and install.
- After installing the app, you will need to open it and copy the activation code from your TV screen.
- Now, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and navigate to the dishanywhere.com/activate page. You will be directed to the next page where you will need to sign in to the account.
- So, enter Username and Password in the provided fields and press the LOG IN
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field and press the ACTIVATE DEVICE
- You will then see a “successfully registered” message.
Activating DISH Anywhere at http://dishanywhere.com/activate for Amazon Fire TV
If you are looking to activate DISH Anywhere on your Amazon Fire TV, you will need to use the same username and password as you use at mydish.com. Once you are logged in, the device gets authorized for DISH Anywhere viewing.
- When you will open the DISH Anywhere application for the first time on your Amazon Fire TV, you will first need to activate the device to connect it to your DISH account.
- For this, you will need to go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire and scroll down to the “YOUR APPS & GAMES” section.
- In the “Your APPS & Games” section, you will need to choose the DISH Anywhere If required, you may also need to enter your Amazon Video PIN when prompted.
- In case you don’t have downloaded the DISH Anywhere app on your device yet, you will simply need to use the Alexa voice remote provided with your Fire TV Stick to find the DISH Anywhere app.
- Once you are on the preview page of your DISH Anywhere app, you will need to click on the Get button to download and install it on your TV.
- The TV or monitor to which your Amazon Fire device is connected, you will see an activation code on the screen that you will need to provide in the following steps.
- Now, you will need to go to the dishanywhere.com/activate page using an internet-connected computer or smart device as suggested in the on-screen instructions of the activation code.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter your mydish.com username and password in the provided fields and then press the LOG IN You will be signed in to your account.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the activation code and press the ACTIVATE DEVICE
- As you will click on the ACTIVATE DEVICE button, the activation page will display a “successfully registered” message and your TV will direct you to the DISH Anywhere app homepage.
So, these are the instructions that you will need to follow to activate the DISH Anywhere Channel at the www.dishanywhere.com/activate page.