If it is Disney – be it Disney World or Disney Now, it is all about family entertainment. Spending quality time with your kids in today’s fast-paced life is something every parent would want.
When you are not venturing outdoors to the nearest park or the beach, you may like to stream the best Disney shows like Austin, Maddie, Phineas, Jessie, Secrets of Sculpture Springs, BUNK’D, Big City Greens, and more at disneynow.com/activate.
Things to Consider before Activating Disney Now Channel
Before moving on to the next section that comprises all the steps and tricks to activate the Disney Now channel at the authorized web portal, you would need a few things handy.
- A Disney account
- An active internet connection
- A participating TV provider account
- A supported streaming device
- An active cable or satellite subscription (including a Disney package)
- You must be within the territories of the United States of America (Saipan, Guam, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands)
To enjoy all the Disney features, including Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Disney Channel, make sure your package from the participating TV provider has them all.
Steps to Follow to Activate Disney Now at disneynow.com/activate (on Roku, Xbox, and Other Supported Device)
Only by activating Disney Now, you will have all the exciting and popular shows, games, and Disney Junior, Disney XD, and Disney Channel in one place.
This TV Everywhere app boasts a wide gamut of features that lets you and your kids have a whale of a time. Here are the steps to stream all the great content –
- Turn on your streaming device and choose your participating TV provider to receive the activation code.
- Use the link disneynow.com/activate to enter the unique activation code.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- This will take you to another page – your TV provider sign-in page.
- Use credentials to log in.
- That’s it! You are done.
You will see a “Congratulations” message. This indicates that your streaming device is now activated.
Note: These steps are more or less similar for any streaming device.
What Is Disney Now?
A TV Everywhere app launched on 29th September 2017, Disney Now features Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Disney Channel. You can get the app on your streaming device and then use the disneynow.com/activate web portal to activate the Disney Now app with a participating TV provider.
Once it is done, accessing your favorite movies, games, live TV, and shows becomes easier.
Disney Now Compatible Devices
Speaking of compatible devices, you get a wide range of options. All you need is to choose a supported device and a broadband connection.
Some of the supported or compatible devices that you would require are Roku, Kindle Fire, Apple TV 4th Gen, iOS 9.0 or above, OS (Windows and Mac OSX), mobile browsers (Android-Chrome and iOS-Safari), and desktop browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari)
How to Create a Disney Account?
Don’t have a Disney account already? Well, the official link will come in handy.
- Go to the web portal – disneynow.com/activate and select “ME” from the main menu.
- Fill in the registration form with details like your name, DOB, channels, emojis, etc.
- Click on the “Register”
- There you go!
Disney NOW Top Features
The main features of Disney NOW –
- It is free to download.
- Watch all great content including Radio Disney Music Awards
- You get a customized experience, which allows you to pick your favorite shows
- Custom view for kids in Disney Junior Mode.
- Access Disney NOW collections including clips, funny shorts, videos, etc.