Epic Games, Inc. is an American interactive entertainment company known for designing and developing video games and software. It developed Unreal Engine that “powers the world’s leading games” and operates Fortnite, one of the most popular games with “350 million account and 2.5 billion friend connections.” So if you are thrilled to be a part, all you have to do is install your favorite Fortnite video game on your game console and connect your Epic account to your game console via epicgames.com/activate.
How to Link Fortnite Account through epicgames.Com/activate?
Fortnite Battle Royale drew in more than 125 million players in less than a year of its release. Developed by Epic Games, the Fortnite online video game is available on many platforms, including Windows, Nintendo Switch, iOS, macOS, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Android. Thus making it easier for ardent gamers like you to squad up with friends by linking their Epic Games account.
The best part is that you can switch to any platform (console or PC) and pick up where you left off the game with all of your favorite skins. So go ahead with this blog to connect the Fortnite account with your Epic games account via epicgames.com/activate.
Epicgames.com Activate on Your Xbox Console
Here’s a rundown of steps to activate your Epic Games account on the Xbox console.
- After installing the Fortnite game on your Xbox console, launch it.
- To link your Epic Games account, click the LINK AN ACCOUNT option.
- You will receive an activation code and URL on the screen.
- Head straight to epicgames.com/activate on another device.
- Type the 8-digit code correctly.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Now, enter the login credentials and click the Log in Now button.
- The system will verify the details. Once activated, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- You are ready to play Fortnite on your Xbox console.
Connect Epic Games Account to PS4 via epicgames.com/activate
Refer to the steps below to link your Epic Games account to your PS4 or PS5.
- Turn on your PlayStation device.
- Install the multiplayer game and launch it.
- Upon being persuaded to link an Epic Games account, you need to click the Link an Account option.
- An 8-digit activation code will appear on your screen.
- Launch your mobile browser and visit the Epic games activation page – epicgames.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click CONTINUE.
- Now, you need to enter your Email Address and Password to sign in to your Epic Games account. (Or, you can select your Google, PlayStation, or Facebook account to log in.)
- Click the Log In Now button to see a SUCCESS message.
- Your PS device is ready.
Activate Epic Games on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch is another compatible device to play one of the world’s largest games. Here’s a step-by-step activation process.
- Launch your favorite Epic game Fortnite.
- Click the Link an account option.
- You will see a code and activation URL on the following screen.
- Leave the screen visible before accessing epicgames.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and click the CONTINUE option.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account.
- If the activation process is successful, a SUCCESS message should turn up.
How to Sign Up for Epic Games Account?
If you don’t have an Epic Games account, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the signup page on your computer.
- You need to select an account (Facebook, Google, etc.) or use your email to sign up.
- Enter the required details and stick to the on-screen guidelines.
There you go!
How to Disconnect Your Console from Your Epic Games Account?
You will lose access to your game progress and purchases stored on your Epic Games account if you decide to disconnect your console account. Will you do that? If yes, here are the steps to follow.
- You need to log into your Epic Games account and verify your email.
- After verifying your email, go to your Connected Accounts page.
- Now, click the DISCONNECT option (below the console).
That’s how you disconnect your console from your Epic Games account.
Depending on your console, you can activate or connect your Epic Games account using the official activation URL (epicgames.com/activate) to start playing your favorite game. Also, you may like to check out the steps to create an account or disconnect your console account from your Epic Games account.
If you face any error, repeat the steps to activate Epic Games.