Activate Fox Sports GO on Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV
Do you own a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, or Fire TV? Awesome! You can install the Fox Sports GO app and activate it by accessing activate.foxsports.com.
Now Bally Sports, the Fox Sports GO app, is one of the most renowned video streaming services for watching live sports and shows. Since you have a streaming device, you will only need to sign in with a TV provider to enjoy the best sporting events anytime, anywhere.
Some top-notch TV providers that include the Fox Sports GO app are Optimum, Spectrum, Frontier, Dish, Cox, Xfinity, DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, and more.
Enjoy local sports and original programming by downloading the app for free. Here’s a sneak peek into the Fox Sports GO activation steps to watch your favorite programs.
The following steps will come in handy to activate the Fox Sports GO channel on your favorite streaming device. However, before checking out the steps and executing them side by side, make sure you have a high-speed Internet connection.
Activate Fox Sports on Fire TV
Let us walk you through the steps below to complete the activation process effortlessly.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Navigate to the home screen and go to the “Apps” section.
- Find the Fox Sports app by using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the “Get” button to download & install the app.
- After the installation, launch the Fox Sports Go app.
- You will see an activation code and activation URL on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your computer or phone and visit activate.foxsports.com.
- Enter the activation code in the desired field and click Submit.
- Now choose your TV provider and sign in using your login credentials.
- Your Amazon Fire TV is now ready to stream your favorite sports shows on the bigger screen.
Get Fox Sports Go on Roku
If you got Roku, we got the activation steps. Check them here!
- Switch on your Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels.”
- Type Fox Sports GO in the “Search” box.
- Click the “Add Channel” button to download the app on your Roku device.
- After successful installation, launch the app.
- You will see a Fox sports activation code on the TV screen.
- Visit activate.foxsports.com on another device – mobile phone, laptop, or computer.
- Enter the activation code and click Submit.
- Now choose your TV provider from the list.
- Sign in with your TV provider username and password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the activation process.
- Fox Sports GO is now activated on your Roku device.
Fox Sports Activation on Apple TV
Follow the below steps to activate Fox Sports Go on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Go to “App Store” and find the Fox Sports GO app using the search option.
- Click the “Get” button to install the Fox Sports app on your Apple TV.
- After the installation, launch the app.
- A unique code will appear on your TV screen, along with activation instructions
- Go to activate.foxsports.com and enter the activation code.
- Click “Submit” and choose your TV provider. If prompted, sign in to your TV provider account.
- Your Apple TV screen will auto-refresh, and you can now watch Fox Sports.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Samsung TV
If you use a 2018 or above Apple device, follow the below-mentioned instructions to cast Fox Sports on your Samsung TV using Apple AirPlay.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open App Store and search for the Fox Sports GO app.
- Click Get to install the app on your iPhone/iPad.
- After installation, launch the app from the iPhone home screen.
- Now sign in to your Fox Sports account (if prompted). If you don’t have an account with Fox Sports yet, click Sign up.
- After that, play any content on the Fox Sports GO app, select the AirPlay icon, and choose your Samsung Smart TV.
- The screen of your iPhone/iPad will play on your TV.
Steps to Activate Fox Sports Go on Xbox One
- First, turn on your Xbox One and navigate to the Store. (You can locate it on the right-hand side of the dashboard.)
- Next, select the Apps tile in the Store section.
- Select the Fox Sports Go app from the list of applications. (If you cannot find the Fox Sports Go app manually, you can use the search option to locate the application.)
- Press the Get button to download and install the application on your Xbox One.
- After installation, open the Fox Sports GO app.
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or phone and visit the Fox Sports Go activation page – activate.foxsports.com/activate.
- Enter the registration code in the provided field and click Submit.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You can now access your favorite Fox Sports shows on your Xbox One.