Gaia isn’t just another streaming service for Hollywood blockbusters or your local channel covering regional stuff. Instead, Gaia is an online community focusing on fringe science and yoga.
It offers more than 8,500 ad-free documentaries, yoga practices, and original series that explore human and cosmic stories. In addition, it adds new content every day that you don’t usually come across in the mainstream media.
To stream Gaia, you must subscribe to the service at just $11.99 and enjoy unlimited ad-free streaming on your Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, iPhone, and Android device.
Want to catch up with guests, hosts, and your favorite shows? You need to activate Gaia on your favorite device via gaia.com/activate.
Tips to Activate Gaia App at gaia.com/activate
Learn how to activate the Gaia app on your preferred streaming device using the authorized web portal – gaia.com/activate.
gaia.com Activate on Roku
Below, you will find step-by-step instructions to install and activate the Gaia app on your Roku device.
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the button.
- Now, scroll up or down to access the Streaming Channels option.
- In the Streaming Channels section, press the Search Channels button.
- Access the Search bar to locate the Gaia app.
- Click the Add channel button once you find it.
- After installation, launch the app to receive an activation code.
- Now that you have the code, you need to open gaia.com/activate on another device.
- Here, click the Login button.
- A popup screen will appear, prompting you to enter the details – Username or Email and Password.
- Enter the details and click the Log In button.
- After logging in, enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
You are now ready to watch your favorite yoga episodes on Roku.
Activate Gaia App on Fire TV via gaia.com/activate
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the App Store.
- Search for the Gaia app and click the Get button to install the app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Inside the app, select the sign-in option to generate an activation code.
- Open another device to navigate to gaia.com/activate.
- Click the Login button and enter your Username or Email and Password.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
These activation steps (mentioned above) are highly recommended if you want to activate the Gaia app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Guide to Activate Gaia on Apple TV
Apple TV is very popular in the United States. Here is the best way to activate the Gaia app on the Apple TV device.
- From the Apple TV home screen, go to App Store.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type Gaia.
- Click the Get option to install the app on Apple TV.
- Now, launch the app to receive an Activation Code. Save the code for future use.
- Access gaia.com/activate and use the sign-in credentials to log in.
- Enter the code to complete the process.
Your Apple TV device is now ready to stream Gaia programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to this page to choose your plan.
Select Monthly, Annual, or Events+ and click the Select a Plan to Continue button.
Enter the card details, subscribe to the plan and start the free trial.
– You will need a compatible streaming device.
– Stable internet connection.
– Gaia account with subscription details.
– A mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.