Activate Your GreatCall Products (Jitterbug and Lively Flip) at greatcall.com /activate
Do you have aging adults at home and you wish them to live more independent lives? GreatCall’s award-winning approach and its health and safety solutions would come in great handy.
Founded in 2005 by Arlene Harris, GreatCall is a connected health technology company that provides aging adults with accessible technology and services.
Older adults can buy health and safety products and services including mobile apps, cellular service, mobile devices, and wearable devices.
Through the Verizon Wireless network, GreatCall offers cellular service as an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) throughout the country.
If you have purchased products from any other platforms, such as Sears, Walmart, Rite-Aid, Fry’s Electronics, or Amazon, you need to activate the products at www.greatcall.com/activate or www.greatcall.com/membersection/activation.
Did you purchase Lively from GreatCall? Your device is already activated and ready for use.
Lively Quick Start Guide – How to Activate at GreatCall.com/Activate?
New to GreatCall? Create an account by visiting the official GreatCall website and activating your account.
- Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to greatcall.com/membersection/activation or www.greatcall.com/activate.
- Enter your Lively Serial Number.
Note: The serial number can be found on the back of your Lively device. If it is not there, check on the side of the retail box. Your device should be ready for use now.
- Now, turn on your Lively and remove the sticker “DO NOT POWER ON BEFORE ACTIVATING”. (The sticker should be located on the back of your device. Simply press the Power button on it and place the device into the Charging Dock.)
- “Setting up a device, please wait” – your device will be heard saying this. The setup process may take a few minutes to complete.
- Upon completion, you will hear “Welcome to 5Star”.
- Look at the Service Indicator – it should start flashing white. (The Indicator is located behind the Call Button.)
- Immediately, you will get a test call on the device. Answer the call by pressing and releasing the Call Button.
Your device is ready for use. In case of any technical assistance, go ahead and call on the Activation Line at (800) 463-5412.
Note: You can dial the Activation Line at (888) 900-1369 to activate your device instantly.
How to Use Your Lively? For help in any situation, call 5Star by pressing the Call button. You will hear “Calling 5Star”. In case of a critical emergency, call 9-1-1. To end any active call, press the same Call button. You will hear “Call Ended”.
Activate Your Jitterbug Phone 5 Simple Steps – Activate GreatCall’s Jitterbug Phone at GreatCall.com/Activate?
After you have purchased your Jitterbug phone, you must activate it at greatcall.com/activate to complete setting up the device, and start experiencing the best cell phone around.
- Let’s start the process by locating the 18-digit serial number (either on the side of your Jitterbug box).
Note: If you have received an Activation Card in the Jitterbug box, the serial number should be on it
- Once you find that, go to greatcall.com/activate to activate your phone.
- If prompted, insert the battery and turn on your phone by pressing the “On/Off” button. Press the “Yes” button when prompted. This will take several minutes and the phone will restart multiple times.
Note: Don’t turn off your phone in the activation process. Keep your charger on and charge your phone throughout the activation process.
- Press the “Yes” button for the second time if prompted.
- Your phone is getting ready to use. Press the “Yes” button one last time and you are good to go!
Make sure you have an account with GreatCall. You can create one if you don’t have it already at mygreatcall.com. Once ready, use the platform, i.e. www.mygreatcall.com for paying your bill online, make the most out of helpful apps and services, view your minute usage, and enter phone numbers into your Jitterbug Phone Book.
Reach out to the certified technicians for technical help. The tech guys are available round-the-clock.