The easiest way to watch all the originals from Hulu on your streaming device is to install the Hulu app from the app store and activate it through hulu.com/activate.
Download the Hulu app on your smart TV and log in with your email address and password to start streaming all the amazing programs ranging in various genres, including Comedy, Drama, Animation, Documentaries, Unscripted, and Original Films.
Compatible Devices to Watch Hulu
|Android TV||Apple TV||Roku (Selected Models)|
|Fire TV and Fire TV Stick||Samsung TV (Select Models)||Xfinity X1 TV Boxes|
|Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box||Android Phones and Tablets||Echo Show|
|VIZIO SmartCast TVs||iPhones and iPad (iOS)||LG TV (Select Models)|
List of Things Required for Activation
- Broadband connection.
- Hulu account
- An additional device to visit hulu.com/activate.
- A Streaming Device – Apple, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.
Easy Steps To Activate the Hulu App at hulu.com/activate
- Download & Install the Hulu app on your streaming device.
- Launch the app to generate an activation code.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and visit the Hulu activation page – hulu.com/activate.
- Enter your email and password to sign in to your Hulu account and click LOG IN.
- Submit the activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate.
- Then, complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- Your streaming device is now linked to your Hulu account.
How to Install Hulu App on Streaming device
Amazon Fire TV
- Go to the Find section from your Fire TV home menu.
- Find the Hulu app using the Search option.
- Next, tap on the Get button to download and install the Hulu app on Fire TV.
- After installation, press Open to launch the app.
- Select Log In and click Activate on a computer option on the welcome screen.
- Your TV screen will display an activation code.
- Now, follow the activation instructions provided above.
- Get to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store, find the Hulu app using the search option.
- Once found, press Get to install the Hulu app on Apple TV.
- Tap Open to launch the Hulu app.
- Next, click Log In and select the Activate on a computer option.
- A one-time security code and activation URL – hulu.com/activate will be provided to you.
- Once you have the code, follow the above activation steps.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android TV.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Play Store.
- Select the app. from the search results.
- Tap the Install button to add the Hulu app to Android TV.
- Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
- Tap on Log In and select Activate on a computer.
- Your TV screen will display a code along with this activation URL.
- Make a note of the code provided and follow the activation steps.
If you experience any issues while activating the Hulu app on a new device, try the following tips –
- Use another web browser.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Update your smart TV or streaming device.
- Uninstall & reinstall the Hulu app.
- Check your internet connection.
- Use the code at hulu.com/activate before it expires.
How to Create a new Hulu Account?
To link the Hulu app on any supported devices, you will be required to have a Hulu account. If you already have it, navigate to the installation and activation steps. However, if you are yet to create one, you can follow these steps.
- Access the Hulu Sign-Up page – signup.hulu.com/plans on your pc/phone browser.
- Choose from the given plans on the Sign-Up page and tap the SELECT button.
- Enter your email, password, name, birth date, and gender information, and click CONTINUE.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts and make the payment to complete the sign-up process.
- Your Hulu account will be created, and you will get one month free trial period depending on the selected plan.
If you are all set with the activation requirements, you can continue with the installation and activation instructions suggested below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hulu (Ad-Supported): $6.99/month (or $69.99/year)
Hulu (No Ads): $12.99/month
Hulu + Live TV Now With Disney+ and ESPN+: $69.99/month
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV Now With Disney+ and ESPN+: $75.99/month
1. Open the Password Recovery page – secure.hulu.com/users/find_account on a web browser.
2. Enter your email address in the provided field and click SEND ME A RESET LINK button.
3. You will receive a “Reset Link” in your email.
4. Open that email message and follow the instructions to reset your Hulu password.
Yes, you will get a one-month free trial if you select the Base plan (Hulu- Ad-Supported | Hulu-No Ads).
– Sign in to your Hulu account on a browser.
– Go to the Payment Information section.
– Click the Update Payment option located next to Payment Method.
– Then, add your desired payment method.
– After that, click Save Changes, and you are done.
To log out from all devices, here’s what you should do.
– Navigate to the Hulu Account page and enter the login details.
– Go to Your Account section.
– From there, navigate to Privacy and Settings.
– Click on the option Protect Your Account.
– Now, click Log Out Of All Devices.
This will log you out on all web browsers (except the one you are currently using).
You can always remove an activated device if you don’t recognize it. Hulu also makes sure that you have complete control of your account.
1. Log in to your Hulu Account using the sign-in credentials.
2. Under Your Account, you will see a Watch Hulu on Your Devices section. Now, click Manage Devices.
3. Here, you will see all the devices linked to your Hulu account.
4. There, you will have the Remove option.
5. Click on it and start removing the devices that are no longer active.