Unlike a credit card, a debit card allows you to withdraw cash without any interest. If you have got a Huntington debit card, you will enjoy a plethora of perks and exclusive offers.
However, your debit card needs to be activated before you start using it. Below, you will learn the steps to activate your Huntington debit card at www.huntington.com/activate.
Method to Activate Huntington Card
The Internet is an incredible thing. From booking a ticket to your favorite destination to paying off your kids’ school fees, you can do almost anything and everything with the help of the Internet.
Wondering whether you can activate your Huntington debit card online? The answer is YES.
If you have the prerequisites ready beforehand and the online activation link, you are on a roll.
We bring you the easy activation steps right before you here.
Check the steps below and activate your card to start using it at your favorite store, restaurant, or e-commerce site.
Activate Your Huntington Card at huntington.com/activate
- Access the Huntington Debit Card activation link – huntington.com/activate
- Enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.
Once the card is activated, you can pay your bills, withdraw cash, make deposits at ATM, or make purchases at your favorite online/ offline stores.
If you fail to carry out the activation process or encounter some technical issues, you may like to try out the following steps to activate your Huntington card.
- On your laptop or mobile, launch your preferred browser.
- Access com and enter credentials – username and password to “Log In”.
- Click on the option that says “Customer Service”. (It should be located at the top.)
- Now, select “Card Services”.
- You need to click on the “Activate My Debit Card” option.
- It will prompt you to enter the 3-digit security code. (It should be located on the back of the card).
- Now, you are ready to click on the “Activate” button.
While activating your Huntington card online, the above methods should meticulously be followed.
By any chance, you cannot activate your card online; we encourage you to check out other ways to accomplish the task.
Activate Huntington Debit Card by Phone
Many people believe that activating the card with the help of a professional is the easiest way. All you have to do is to get the number, dial it, and follow the instructions to speak directly to a real person.
Well, that’s true! If you have a smartphone, you have two ways to activate your debit card.
- #1 Method: Dial (800) 480 – 2265 between 6 am and midnight (ET) every day. The concerned person will speak to you and will activate the card.
- #2 Method: This is done via the Huntington Mobile app. On your smartphone, get the Huntington Mobile app.
- Just open the app and provide credentials to log in.
- Next, click on the “More” option.
- Click on the “Manage Cards” button.
- You need to now select your card.
- It will prompt you to enter the three-digit security card. Check the security code on the back of your Huntington debit card.
- You can click “Activate” to finish the card activation process.
What are you waiting for? You can start using your card.
How to Activate Huntington Card by Mobile App
You have applied for a Huntington debit card. It has arrived, and you can’t keep calm to use it. Before you can make any purchases – online or offline, your newly-received card needs to be activated.
The best part is that you can activate your Huntington debit card without visiting the branch or dialing the number – although you can use these options.
Why would you – since the Huntington Mobile app has easy guidelines to activate your card.
Let us walk you through the easy workaround to activate your Huntington debit card on your phone.
- Make sure your phone has the latest Huntington Mobile app. (If you don’t have it yet, go to the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store for iOS users. Get the app by tapping the Install or Get button, respectively.)
- You need to log into your Huntington account.
- Once logged in, select the “More” (This option should be at the bottom of the screen. Tap the three-dot icon to proceed.)
- You will see options like “Profile”, “Account Settings”, and “Credit Score & Identity Monitoring” on the next screen.
- Under Account Settings, you will tap the Manage Cards option.
- You will see a list of cards (if you have other cards apart from this newly received debit card.) Leave the cards that are already activated. Tap the new Not Activated
- After selecting the card, it will take you to another screen where you will see an Activate Card
- Enter the three-digit security code. (If you don’t know where the three-digit code is, check the back of your card.)
- After entering the security code, enter the Activate (If you want to activate the card right now. Click the Activate Later option if you want to activate your Huntington debit card later.)
- Select the OK button to finish the activation process.
A Success! message will appear on the screen. Your card is activated! Click the OK button. Click the Finish button at the bottom of the screen.
Amongst other important ways to activate your Huntington debit card is to visit any Huntington ATM or a branch. Simply, stick to the instructions to carry out the task easily.