How to Activate Your Test on the letsgetchecked.com /activate Page?
LetsGetChecked is a reputed company in New York which is known for focusing connectivity between global laboratories and customers for personal health testing.
The company is known for providing health tests for cancer, fertility, STI/STD, and general health tests.
If you have ordered a test from LetsGetChecked, before you can conduct it, you will need to activate your test on the letsgetchecked.com/activate page.
To know how to activate your test on the letsgetchecked.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Your Test on the letsgetchecked.com/activate Page
NOTE: It is to be noted that before you try to collect your sample, you will need to activate your test. When you don’t have your test kit activated beforehand, the results don’t get reported to your account.
If you wish to get the reports of your test to be recorded to your account, make sure to follow the activation process provided below.
Moreover, you would also want to know that the following steps are only applicable for tests that are purchased online from the company’s website or bought from one of their resellers.
- To begin with, you will first need to choose the button that reads
Activate Kit”. You will find this option located at the very top of the website’s page.
- Once you are on the next screen, you will need to enter the Alpha Code (all letters) and the Numerical/LGC Code in the prompted field. You can find these codes located inside your test box on the Customer Card and/or on the lab sticker of your biohazard bag into the relevant fields.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to press the “Continue” option. Alternatively, you can also consider scanning the QR Code located on the customer card using the camera of your mobile/cell phone. You can also find the QR code located on the lab sticker on the biohazard bag.
- Now, once you are logged into your account, you will be directed to the Contact details/address
NOTE: It is to be noted that you will not find the Contact Details screen/address if would have already created an account while buying a test directly from the website of LetsGetChecked.
- In the next step, you will need to go through the process of phone number validation. Here, you will need to enter your mobile/cell number in the relevant field. This phone number will be used by the company to contact you when your results will become available.
- Once you have verified your phone number, you will simply need to click on the “Send Verification Code” option. However, if you do not have a mobile/cell phone number, you can also enter your house phone number in the prompted field. As you will select the “Send Verification Code” option, you will be provided a 6-digit verification code on your mobile / cell number via a text message. You may need to wait to get the verification code as this can take a few minutes to come through. In case even after waiting for a couple of minutes you are unable to receive the text, you can select the ‘Resend” button.
- Once you received the verification code on your phone number, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or other devices and go to the activation page of LetsGetChecked using the URL – letsgetchecked.com/activate
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the verification code in the provided field and press the “Submit Code”. In case you have entered your house phone number in the earlier steps, you will need to select the “Skip this step” option.
- After that, you will need to complete your health record by answering a couple of short questions about your health, lifestyle, and medical history. In the next step, you will need to answer a couple of test-specific questions, which explain specific symptoms, medical history, and concerns that you may have. This information will be used by the clinical team of the company to assess your results.
- Finally, you will need to provide the date and time in which you wish to collect your sample. It is to be noted that for blood samples, you are suggested to take your test on a Monday-Thursday morning (before 10 am). This way you will be able to avoid shipping delays over the weekend and minimize the chance of your blood sample getting clotted. In case you choose a later time, you can configure a text message reminder to be sent to you.
NOTE: Only if you would have provided a mobile or cell phone number, you will receive the test message.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your test kit on the letsgetchecked.com/activate page.