When people think of choosing a streaming device, Roku strikes the mind. And why wouldn’t it be? It has a wide range of streaming models to choose from. Besides that, all Roku TV and players are updated, hence compatible with all leading streaming services and channels. If Roku is the ultimate streaming platform people turn to, Rumble TV is where people come and relax. It has a wide range of video content, comprising cute babies, inspirational videos, amazing humans, fails, cute animals, cats, dogs, and the most popular viral videos on the Internet.
And the exciting thing is you can get Rumble TV on Roku to watch its “exclusive managed viral videos” found on rumble.com. So all you have to do is activate Rumble TV on Roku via rumble.com/roku and start watching these amazing videos.
What Do You Need to Watch Rumble TV on Roku
To watch Rumble TV on your Roku device, ensure that your streaming device is updated to the latest version. There are a few more things that you need to keep in mind. They include –
- Get the latest free Rumble TV app.
- Create an account on rumble.com.
- Get an activation code.
- The Rumble TV activation link.
- A second device – mobile or computer.
- A stable Internet connection.
These details are mandatory to complete the activation process. Once your device is activated, you can enjoy Rumble TV live stream.
Add & Activate Rumble TV on Roku – Step-by-Step Guide
Is your Roku device updated to the latest version? Is it connected to a high-speed Wi-Fi network? Confirm these and get started with the following steps to add & activate the Rumble TV app on your Roku.
How to Add Rumble TV on Roku –
- Turn on the Roku device and press the Home icon on the remote to access the home screen.
- Scroll down to access the Streaming Channels option.
- From there, you need to select the Search Channels option.
- In the Roku Channel Store, use the virtual keyboard to type the app’s name, i.e., Rumble TV.
- To find the Rumble TV app, you may also browse the “Movies & TV” category.
- Install the app by clicking the Add Channel button.
Check the steps below to activate Rumble TV on Roku.
Activate Rumble TV on Roku at rumble.com/roku.link
- Return to the home screen of Roku and launch the app.
- Note down the code that appears on the screen.
- Now launch your mobile or computer browser to visit the official activation link – rumble.com/roku.link.
- Enter your Rumble account sign-in credentials (Email or Username and Password) to complete the activation process. (Don’t have a Rumble account – CREATE A RUMBLE ACCOUNT NOW!)
- Click the Sign In button.
- Type the activation code and click the Activate button.
- Your Roku screen will refresh within seconds, and you will be ready to watch all types of content on Rumble TV.
The Rumble TV content is family-friendly, which means you can watch the videos with your friends and family. Also, the shows are widely enjoyed at restaurants, bars, fitness centers, gyms, and venues.
How to Sign up with Rumble TV
A Rumble TV account is a must to watch its top videos. Here’s how to create a Rumble account for free.
- Launch your regular browser and go to rumble.com
- Click the Sign In button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- A popup screen will appear, prompting you to click the “Create a Rumble Account Now!” button. (Alternatively, you can click Facebook, Google, or Apple to create a Rumble account.)
- On the next screen, enter your name, username, password, email address, country, DOB, phone number, and other details.
- Check the Terms & Conditions box.
- Click the Register button to complete the new account registration.
There you go! You have successfully registered with Rumble.com.