How to Activate Lowe’s Advantage Card at lowes.com /activate?
If you are a frequent shopper at Lowe’s, you may consider getting a Lowe’s Advantage Card. It is a great way to complete the home projects that you have dreamed about.
Applying for the card is simple; activating it is simpler. Note down the authorized web portal (lowes.com/activate) to activate the card and start using it at your favorite place.
Tips to Activate Lowe’s Advantage Card at lowes.com/activate
After receiving your Lowe’s Advantage Card, you can follow the online method to activate the card at lowes.com/activate. Let’s get started!
- As stated above, you need to access the authorized activation page – syf.com/login/.
- You will be prompted to access your account by entering your User ID and Password.
- Believing that you already have a Lowe’s account, you can go ahead and complete the steps by rendering the correct details.
- Tick the box that says “Remember User ID” if you want and click on the “SECURE LOGIN” option to complete activating your card. (Refer to the above image).
That’s it! This is the easiest method to activate your Lowe’s Advantage Card by accessing the official link (lowes.com/activate).
Just in case you couldn’t accomplish the task, you may seek another equally important method to activate your card.
Activate Lowe’s Advantage Card by Phone (1-888-840-7651/ 1-800-444-1408)
Before you call on the above number and speak to one of the customer care agents, you need to be ready with curtail details.
You must possess your name, card number, home address, mobile information, SSN, etc., and follow what the authorized person instructs.
You will be able to activate the Lowe’s Advantage Card within moments. As soon as your card is activated, start making the most of it. Enjoy great deals on Patio, Grills, Lawn & Garden, Outdoor Power Equipment, Lighting & Ceiling Fans, Appliances, Bath, Paint, Tools, Kitchen, Beat the Heat, and more.
How to Apply for a Lowe’s Advantage Card?
To apply for a new Lowe’s Advantage Card, here’s what you need to do.
- Access the lowes.com/credit (lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center) page and click on the “Apply Now” button (under the Advantage Card).
- Or, you can directly go to the page by clicking here. The system would inquire about your financial details. So, you must remit some of the information like the last 4 digits of your SSN/ ITIN. (Synchrony will fetch your financial information to expedite your request).
- Then, enter your Mobile Phone Number. Synchrony Bank will then be able to send you a one-time text (OTP) to your registered mobile number. (Standard text messaging rates may apply).
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
Note: If you don’t have an active mobile phone number, you can instead click on the “I don’t have a mobile phone number”. Next, follow the on-screen prompts to apply for a new card.
You may also like to prequalify and ensure that you are eligible for a Lowe’s Advantage card. For that, you need to go to this page. Click on the “See if You Pre-Qualify” button and you will be redirected to another page.
It will prompt you to enter some of your financial details like your SSN and mobile number. Please note that –
- Prequalifying doesn’t affect your credit score.
- If qualified, apply for a card immediately.
Before proceeding and getting a card, do not forget to read its Terms & Conditions.
Some of the benefits of activating the card at lowes.com/activate and start using it include –
- You become a part of the exclusive cardholder events.
- Get 5% off on qualified purchases.
- No annual fees.