Originally named R.H. Macy & Co., Macy’s is a popular department store chain with over 500 stores. The store offers an extensive range of Men, Women’s, and Kids’ clothing and accessories such as Watches, Jewelry, Home Décor, Handbags, Shoes, and Bed & Bath. The company is also known for offering Macy’s Credit Card to make the shopping experience convenient for the customers. The credit card offered by Macy’s is a basic store-loyalty card that provides rewards to shoppers shopping frequently.
If you have received a Macy’s credit card recently, you will first need to activate it on the macys.com/activate page before you can use it. To know how to activate your Macy’s Credit Card, below are the steps that you will need to follow.
Guide to Activate Macy’s Card on the macys.com/activate Page
NOTE: Make sure to keep your Macy’s Credit Card available with you when following the activation process. This is necessary as you will need to provide your card information for completing the activation process.
- Firstly, you will need to launch a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and go to Macy’s credit card activation page – macys.com/activate.
- On the activation page, you will need to provide your credit Card Number, Name (same as it is printed on the card), Security Code, and Last 4 Digits of the SSN.
- So, after you are done entering the required information in the provided fields on your screen, you will need to select the checkbox next to the “Add this Card to My Wallet, so Star Passes are added for fast access at checkout online & in-store” option.
NOTE: If you will selecting the checkbox next to the above-mentioned option, you will be able to check out online and in-store purchases instantly whenever you wish to.
- After you have entered the complete information in the relevant fields on your screen, you will need to press the VERIFY Clicking on this option will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, all you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process for your credit card by Macy’s.
While following these steps will help you activate your Macy’s Credit Card on the macys.com/activate page, however, if you need assistance regarding the activation process or any other issue or query, you can contact Macy’s Customer Support by following these steps.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and go to the homepage of Macy’s – macys.com.
- When you get to the homepage of Macy’s, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Customer Service This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to click or tap on the Contact Us This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be provided various assistance options to seek help for your query or concern. The options you will find for assistance will include FAQs, Orders, Returns, Shipping & Delivery, etc.
- You can simply browse through the assistance options to find help for your particular query or problem.
So, these are the instructions that you will need to follow to activate your Macy’s Credit Card or get assistance from Macy’s customer support.