My Health Pays Rewards is a Visa Prepaid card that is issued by The Bancorp Bank Under a license from Visa USA Inc. If you have received a My Health Pays card recently before you can use it, you will need to activate it first on the www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate page. To know how to activate you’re My Health Pays card, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate My Health Pays Card on myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate
You earn My Health Pays rewards when you successfully complete healthy activities such as a yearly wellness exam, tests, annual screenings, and other ways to take care of your health.
Once you have earned the My Health Pays rewards, you can use them to help pay for transportation, education, rent, childcare services, utilities, and telecommunications. You can also use them to shop at Walmart for everyday items.
Now to activate you’re my Health Pays prepaid card on www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate, follow the instructions provided below.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the activation page of the My Health Pays reward card using the URL – myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page of the My Health Pays card, you will need to press the Activate button located under the “Click here to activate your card” to enter the verification code.
- Next, you will need to enter the Member ID in the provided field. You can find the Member Id (number on your card) located in the image beside the entry field.
- Then, you will need to enter your Date of Birth in the provided field. The format should be in MM/DD/YYYY.
- After that, you will need to enter the ZIP code in the appropriate field and press the OK to proceed further.
- Now, on the next screen, you will need to create your PIN by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, you will need to navigate to the final section of the activation process to complete the activation of your card.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your my Health Pays card on myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate. In case you need further support for the activation process or any other issue related to the My Health Pays card, you can contact My Health Pays customer support on 1 888 514 6841. Although you can use this phone number to seek assistance for your My Health Pays card, the phone number may be different depending on where you received it from.
My Health Pays Rewards Program Features
- You can earn My Health Pays rewards when you can complete healthy activities such as an annual screen, yearly wellness exam, tests, and other ways to protect your health.
- Watching videos or learning new information in the categories like Eat Right, Move More, Be Well, and Save Smart.
- You can use your My Health Pays rewards to make payments for:
- Childcare services
- You can also use the rewards of My Health Pays for shopping at Walmart for everyday items.
- You are not allowed to use the My Health Pays rewards for buying Alcohol, Firearms Products, and Tobacco.
- You can use your My Health Pays Rewards to shop for items at the Online My Health Pays Reward Store, or you can convert them into dollars and spend on buying healthcare-related items. Some of the healthcare-related costs for which you can pay through these rewards include-
- Monthly Premium Payments
- Doctor copays
Also, you can use it for making monthly bill payments such as –
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Telecommunications (cell phone bill)
- Transportation, Rend, Childcare, and Education
- You can not use My Health Pays rewards for pharmacy copays.
How to Earn Reward Dollars?
My Health Pays allows you to earn reward dollars by following healthy steps such as completing healthy activities, which include taking annual screening, wellness exams, tests, and other ways to take care of your health. You can check the information provided below to learn the reward dollar you can earn for different activities.
- Earn $15 for completing your Initial Health Screening forms within 90 days of enrolment.
- Earn $10 for taking an annual Flu Shot (i.e., Sept. 1-March 31)
- Earn $25 for the annual well visit – once per year, available for infants and above.
- Earn $35 for a flu shot (Ages 18 and up).
- Earn $25 for infant and well-child visits (ages 0-15 months.
NOTE: A child must receive at least 6 well-child, EPSDT* visits before 15 month birthday of the child.)
- Earn $25 for a well-child visit (ages 3-6. Applicable for children attaining 3-6 years of age annually when they receive their annual well-child).
- Earn $25 for adolescent well visits (ages 12-20. Applicable for adolescents attaining the age of 12-20 annually when they receive their annual well EPSDTvisit).
- Earn $25 for cervical cancer screening (ages 21-64).
- Earn $25 for HbA1c Test (Ages 18-75)
- Earn $10 for childhood immunization for Flu (Ages 0-17).
- Earn $25 for childhood immunizations.
NOTE: The child must receive the required dosages by age 2 in order to earn $25 for each immunization:
- PCV (4 dosages)
- Dtap (4 dosages)
- IPV (3 dosages)
- Earn $25 for the preventative dental visit (ages 1-20)
The My Health Pays Reward dollars you earn are added to your rewards card only when the company processes the claim for each activity you complete. In case you are earning your first reward, an email regarding your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card will be sent to you. You can log in to your member account anytime to know the balance of your current My Health Pays rewards.
How to use your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card?
There are numerous options for which you can use your My Health Pays Visa prepaid card. You can use the reward that you earn for paying for transportation, utilities, childcare services, rent, education, and telecommunications. The rewards of My Health Pays can also be used for shopping at Walmart for daily usage products and services.
However, it is to be noted that you can’t use the rewards for making the purchase of liquors, tobacco, and firearms products. Moreover, you can also use the rewards of My Health Pays for shopping products available at the online My Health Pays Reward Store. Additionally, you are also provided with an option to convert the rewards into dollars and spend them on purchasing healthcare-related items.
Monthly premium payments, deductibles, doctor copays, and coinsurance are some of the other services for which you can use the My Health Pays rewards. However, you are not allowed to use your My Health Pays rewards for pharmacy copays.