Don’t feel embarrassed if you have tried and failed to activate the My Lifetime app on your favorite streaming player at mylifetime.com/activate. We are sure that you are not the only one.
So, to help you and others who feel that activating Lifetime on the streaming platforms like Roku, Apple TV, Android, TV, Fire TV, and others is a long and hectic process, our experts have made it very simple.
Check these steps below, and you will be done with getting the amazing content on your digital platform.
How to Sign up with My Lifetime Account?
Before you go ahead and take a look at the activation process, it is vital to have a Lifetime account. It allows you to continue watching where you left off, anywhere on your smartphone, computer, Apple TV, or Roku.
Also, it allows you to add your favorite movies, specials and shows to your “My List” to watch later.
After creating this account, you can get access to all the A+E Networks channels such as A&E, Lifetime, History, VICELAND, LMN, and FYI.
Here’s a quick guide to creating a My Lifetime profile –
- Go to the official My Lifetime website – mylifetime.com
- Look for the option that says “Your Profile”.
- As you click that, it will take you to a new page where you need to remit some of your important information, depending on what option you select –
- Sign up with Facebook
- Sign up with Google
- Sign up with Email
- That’s it! Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the process.
Note: Once your Lifetime profile is created, you agree to receive emails from Lifetime and A+E Networks. The channel will keep you informed if there is any update on new episodes from your favorite shows.
Activate My Lifetime Channel at mylifetime.com/activate
To activate the My Lifetime app on your streaming device, consider getting it on your device.
Only after it is added to your device you will need to access the authorized web portal, i.e., mylifetime.com/activate, to enter the code and complete the process.
Activate My Lifetime App on Roku
- Use your Roku remote to navigate to “Streaming Channel”.
- From the section “Movies and TV”, you will find the My Lifetime channel. If you don’t find it, enter the keyword. It should now come onto your TV screen.
- Tap “+Add channel” to add the app to your Roku channel list.
- Next, launch the channel to receive a unique activation code on your TV screen. (If you are prompted to sign in to your My Lifetime account, use your credentials.)
- Launch your regular web browser and visit mylifetime.com/activate.
- Select your device, i.e., Roku, select your TV provider, and enter your activation code.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
There you go! Your Roku device is ready to stream your favorite shows – BlackLove, Bring It, Dance Moms, Little Women: Atlanta, Marrying Millions, and Married at First Sight: Unmatchable.
Mylifetime/activate on Apple TV:
- Use your Roku remote to go to the Home screen.
- Navigate to App Store to browse apps.
- Look for the Lifetime channel and select the app.
- Tap it to open the app. This will generate a unique activation code.
- Note down the code and head to the mylifetime.com/activate page.
- Here, it will prompt you to choose Apple TV and then select your TV provider before entering the code.
- Click on “CONTINUE”! You should be able to watch your favorite movies.
About Lifetime TV Network
A popular American basic cable channel, the Lifetime TV Network, is part of Lifetime Entertainment Services. It is a subsidiary of A&E Networks, jointly owned by the Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications.
The Lifetime channel programs are aimed at women. So, you will find most of its shows and movies featuring women in lead roles.
The channel is well-accepted by the residents of the U.S. As of 2016 (January), it is received by more than 93 million American households. This is, indeed, a gigantic figure.
Why not join the massive community by activating your streaming device at mylifetime.com/activate and enjoy full clips and episodes?