What better way to stream all your favorite Football related content, including program analysis, game telecasts, specials, and documentaries than NFL Network?
To make sure you stream American football without any interruption, you must learn how to activate the NFL channel online at the official link – nfl.com/activate.
Occasionally abbreviated on-air as NFLN, NFL Network is a popular American sports-oriented pay-TV network owned by the National Football League.
NFL Network is part of NFL Media, which includes NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile, NFL Films, and NFL RedZone.NFL Network was launched in 2003. As of 2015, the Network is available to more than 71 million pay-TV households in the country. This totals 61.7% of American households with a TV.
How to Download and Activate NFL Channel using nfl.com/activate
Whether you have an Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV, PS4, or Roku, you can easily get the app on your streaming device and start accessing the game.
Here’s how you can download the NFL app on the device and activate the same later using the nfl.com/activate link.
- Turn on your streaming device and go to the channel store to download the app.
- Type the name, i.e. NFL app. The search results will show the app on the screen.
- Get the channel on the streaming device and launch it.
- On the screen, it will display a unique activation code, which needs to be noted down for future use.
- Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to the official NFL link.
- Enter the activation code.
Your streaming device is now ready to stream your favorite sports events.
Activate NFL on Roku – Enter NFL Activation Code at nfl.com/activate
Roku is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after streaming media players in the country. Developed by Roku, Inc., Roku facilitates your viewing experience by accessing content from several online sources.
Since you wish to stream NFL content, Roku is a compatible device. You can activate the NFL channel on Roku using the following instructions.
- Turn on your Roku Streaming media player and go to the Home screen.
- From there, navigate to Streaming Channels.
- Here, you will like to search for what you are looking for.
- Type in the name and enter. The search results will bring the NFL app right on the screen.
- Get the app on Roku by clicking on the “Add Channel” button.
- Launch the app after installing. It will display an activation code on your TV.
- Note it down for future use.
- Now, start a browser and type nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click on the button “CONTINUE”.
You are now all set to stream match analysis and other sports-related videos.
Activate NFL on PS4 – Enter Activation Code at nfl.com/activate
The NFL Service is also available on Sony PlayStation 4. Ensure you have got the app on PS4 to begin the activation process.
- Turn on your PS4 device and go to the TV & Video option.
- Visit the PlayStation Store to get the app.
- Here, you will like to search for the app. The search results will bring the NFL app.
- Once added, launch the app.
- It will display an activation code on your cable TV provider.
- Now, visit nfl.com/activate, enter the activation code, and click on the button “CONTINUE”.
Enter Code at nfl.com/activate and Activate NFL on Fire TV
The Amazon Fire TV is in vogue these days. People are seen ordering the device to stream all their favorite video content from various online sources, including the NFL Network.
- Turn on your Fire TV device.
- Go to “Settings” to download and install the channel.
- Now, select your device and click on the “Connect” option.
You are now good to go!
Activate NFL on Apple TV
Another popular device that can be used to stream NFL content is Apple TV. It is an HDMI-compliant source device and a digital media player developed by Apple Inc. To use the device for viewing, your Apple TV should be connected to an enhanced-definition TV via an HDMI cable.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the Home screen.
- From there, navigate to the App Store.
- Here, you should get the NFL Game Pass app by browsing through the list of apps or use the search button.
- Press the “Get” button. The installation process will begin.
- Launch the app after installing. It will display an activation code on your TV. It will also have some handy instructions.
- Note the code for future use.
- On your computer, start a browser.
- Type nfl.com/activate, enter the activation code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
Apple lovers can now access the amazing sports videos on Apple TV devices with the help of the above-furnished steps.
Activate NFL on Xbox at nfl.com/activate
Got an Xbox at home? You can stream the NFL world at the best comfort of your home. Here are the steps to check and activate NFL services on Xbox –
- Start your Xbox and download the NFL channel.
- Click on the option “Activate Channel” and also choose your cable TV provider.
- A unique activation code will appear on the TV screen, which should be noted down.
- Start your browser and type in nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
How to Reset NFL Account Password?
The NFL account credentials are important to stream all football-related content. If you forgot the NFL password and want to reset it, here’s how you can do it.
- Visit nfl.com.
- Click on the button “Sign In”.
- It will take you to another page where you will see the option “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your username or email address in the desired field and click on the option “Request Password”.
NFL Channel Subscription
The National Football League (NFL) is the best channel to watch the most exciting football matches. To watch and cheer for your favorite team, you must subscribe to the NFL Network.
After the subscription, you should activate and access the channel on your iPhone, Android, and all the compatible streaming devices.
All the football aficionados will be glad to know that they stream their favorite football matches right to the comfort of their home.
Create an NFL Profile – How to Sign up for NFL Account?
Signed up with the NFL Network? If not yet, we will help you create an NFL profile so that you don’t miss out on anything significant. The following steps will assist you to create an account –
- Visit the official NFL website or click here.
- Enter all the required details such as – your first and last name, email address, username, password, country, state, ZIP code, etc.
- It may prompt you to enter your Date of Birth.
- Select your favorite team if prompted to choose.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select the option “Create Account”.
Now that you know how to create an account with NFL Network, you may like to go ahead and sign in with the correct credentials. To sign in –
- Visit the official website, i.e.https://www.nfl.com/.
- At the top-right corner, you will see the button “Sign in”. See the image below.
- Enter your NFL account credentials such as your username (email address) and password in the right fields.
- You may like to check the box “Keep Me Signed In” if you are using your device. Or, simply skip it if you want.
- Now, click on the “Sign In” button.
Or, you may simply login with Facebook, Google, or Apple.
List of Programs Broadcast by NFL Network
Subscribing to the channel and activating NFL Network will bequeath you an array of programs current, former, and events covered annually. Take a look at the following table –
|Current Programs||Former Programs||Events Covered Annually|
|America’s Game: The Super Bowl Champions||21st & Primetime||Hall of Fame Game|
|Undrafted||Film Session||Live from the Owners Meeting|
|The Top 100: NFL’s Greatest Players||Coachspeak||Inside Minicamp|
|Path to the Draft||College Scoreboard||Inside Training Camp|
|The Timeline||College Football Now||Live from the Pro Bowl|
|Sound FX (formerly Live Wire)||Football America||Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies|
|Thursday Night Football||In Their Own Words||Live from the Rookie Symposium|
|Around the League (formerly Team Cam)||Greatest 4th Quarters||Live from the Super Bowl|
|NFL Top 10||Mic’d Up||NFL Draft|
|NFL Total Access||Making the Squad||NFL Scouting Combine|
|NFL Replay||NFL Europa||NFL Preseason|
|NFL Weekly Countdown (formerly Starting 11)||NFL Cheerleader Playoffs|
|America’s Game: The Missing Rings||NFL’s Greatest Games (also occasionally on ESPN2)|
|The Coaches Show||NFL AM|
|NFL GameDay||NFL Game of the Week|
|First on the Field (now NFL GameDay First)||NFL Network Now – NFL news|
|NFL Classics||NFL HQ|
|A Football Life||Pick’em|
|NFL Scoreboard||Playbook (TV series)|
|NFL Fantasy Live||Point After|
|NFL Films Presents||Put Up Your Dukes|
|NFL RedZone Replay||Power Rankings|
|NFL Follies||Sounds of the Game|
|Good Morning Football||Six Days To Sunday|
|NFL GameDay Morning||Super Bowl Classics|
|Inside the NFL||Star-Spangled Sundays|
|Who Is …?|