Activate Nick Jr Channel on Roku, Apple & Android TV at Nickjr.com /activate
Owned by ViacomCBS, Nick Jr. is a popular pay television channel primarily targeting children aged 2 to 7.
The lineup of the channel is known for featuring a combination of original programs and series previously and concurrently featured on the Nickelodeon block.
Its sister channels include Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, TeenNick, Nicktoons, and NickMusic.
The channel is available on most cable systems, satellite, IPTV, and streaming media platforms.
While watching Nick Jr on cable, satellite, or IPTV, however, if you are looking to access it on a streaming device like Roku, Apple, or Android TV, you will first need to download and install the Nick Jr app on your streaming device, and then activate it at nickjr.com/activate page.
To know how to activate the Nick Jr channel at nickjr.com/activate page, follow the information provided below.
Activating Nick Jr Channel on nickjr.com/activate Page for Android TV
- Turn on your Android TV and go to the Play Store In the search field of the Play Store section, you will need to enter Nick Jr. Once you find the application, you will need to download and install it on your Android TV.
- Once you are done installing the application, you will need to launch it from the home screen and log in to your account (if prompted). You will then be provided the activation code.
- Make sure to copy the activation code that appears on your TV screen and then open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Next, you will need to enter the URL (nickjr.com/activate) in the address bar of your web browser to open the activation page.
- Once you are on the activation page, enter the activation code you copied earlier in the provided fields and press the Continue After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process for your Nick Jr app for Android TV.
Activating Nick Jr Channel on nickjr.com/activate Page for Roku
- Firstly, turn on your Roku device and connect it to your internet network. Once you have switched on your Roku device, press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to the Roku home screen.
- From the Roku home screen, scroll down to the bottom section to get to the Streaming Channels Here, you will need to open the Roku Channel Store.
- Once you are in the Roku Channel Store, you can either browse through the list to find the Nick Jr app or use the search option to locate it.
- Once you find the Nick Jr app, select it from the search result. Doing so takes you to the preview page of the app.
- From the preview page, select the Add Channel option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- After installing the Nick Jr channel to your device, get back to the home screen and launch the app.
- On the next screen, you will need to sign in to the Nick Jr app (if prompted). Once you are logged in, you will be provided the activation code on your screen. Make sure to copy it.
- Now, using a different computer, phone, or tablet, open a web browser and enter nickjr.com/activate in the address bar. You will be taken to the activation page.
- On the activation page, you will need to enter the code you copied earlier and press the Continue
Activating Nick Jr Channel on nickjr.com/activate Page for Apple TV
- Go to the App Store of your Apple TV to find the Nick Jr application. You can find the application using the Search
- Once you find the Nick Jr app, download and install it on your device.
- Next, you will need to launch the application on your Apple TV and sign in to the app(if prompted). Once you are logged into the app, copy the activation code that displays on your screen.
- Then, you will need to launch a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the nickjr.com/activate page. This will open the activation page.
- Once you are on the activation page, enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Continue
- After that, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
How to Activate Nick Jr on Xfinity by Comcast TV
Refer to the following steps to activate the Nick Jr channel on Xfinity.
- Turn on your Xfinity TV and make sure it is connected to a stable (high-speed) Wi-Fi network.
- Next, you need to sync the Xfinity app with Comcast TV.
- The next step involves navigating to the Channel Store on your Comcast TV.
- You need to locate the Nick Jr. channel. (Use the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app.)
- After spotting the app, you got to download it in your TV box.
- Launch the Nick Jr. app now to receive an activation code.
- Note down the unique code and copy the official activation link.
- On your computer or laptop, you need to access http://www.nickjr.com/activate.
- Enter the 7-digit activation code and click the Continue
- On the next screen, select your TV provider, and enter the sign-in details.
- There you go! The system will verify the details.
You will see a success message on the screen. You can now get access to Nickelodeon’s library of preschool programming, including The Adventures of Paddington, Bubble Guppies, Blue’s Clues & You!, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Team Umizoomi, Butterbean’s Café, Ryan’s Mystery Playdate, and PAW Patrol.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Nick Jr Channel on nickjr.com/activatepage for various streaming devices.
Easy Fixes When Nick Jr. Activation Code Not Working
Always install the latest version of the app. If you follow every step carefully, you shouldn’t face any issues. If you still encounter an activation error, check the following troubleshooting tips.
- Remove the App and Reinstall
- Use a High-speed Internet Connection
- Both devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Regenerate the Activation Code
- Contact your TV provider
To wrap this up, you will be able to watch Nick Jr. on Xfinity if you check the steps carefully.
Nick jr Activate Page Not Working; How to Fix?
Nick Jr. (on-air as the Nick Jr. Channel) is a pay television channel – a spun-off from Nickelodeon’s programming block with the same name.
The channel is known for primarily targeting pre-schoolers. Its content features a variety of originally produced programming along with series from the Nickelodeon weekday block.
While the channel is easy to activate on all streaming platforms, however, if you are unable to activate or Nick Jr activate page is not working, you can follow the solution suggested below.
Check The Website Status of Nick Jr.
Before following the below-mentioned workarounds, it is important to ensure that the Nick Jr. website is not under any kind of temporary maintenance.
You can contact Nick Jr. support representative to know the status of the website. If they respond saying the website status is down, you can wait for a while before accessing the Nick Jr. activation page to activate your device.
However, if the problem is not at their side, you can go through the workarounds suggested below.
Clear the Browser Cache
If you are using a private or incognito browser or if your web browser is blocked to accept third-party cookies, you may not be able to access the Nick Jr. activation page or it may not work properly.
Therefore, it is suggested to ensure that third-party cookies are being accepted by your web browser when accessing the Nick Jr. activation page.
Then, you will need to clear the cache from your web browser. The steps to clear cache may vary depending on the web browser you are using.
After clearing the cache, you can request a new code and then open the activation page of Nick Jr. to enter the code shown on your screen.
Keep Your Web Browser Updated
Using an outdated web browser can lead to different issues or concerns including the problem with Nick Jr. activation page.
Therefore, it is always recommended to keep your web browser running with the latest updates. Once you are done updating the web browser, you will need to restart it and request a new activation code on your smart device.
Then, go to the Nick Jr. activation page on your web browser, enter the code in the provided field and confirm it.
Switch Web Browser
If you are still not able to make the Nick Jr. activate page working, you can consider changing the web browser. If you were using Google Chrome to access the Nick Jr. activation page, consider using Mozilla Firefox to check if it helps fix the problem.
Temporary Disable Your Antivirus Program
In certain cases, an antivirus program can also be interfering with your ability to load certain websites. To check that, you can consider disabling your antivirus program temporarily, and then check if you are able to access Nick Jr. activate page without any issue.
If this helps you make the Nick Jr. activation page working, you can make the changes to the settings of your antivirus program to prevent it from blocking the website.
However, keep in mind that making changes to the security programs can make your device vulnerable to online threats.
Contact Your ISP
If even after following the above-mentioned suggestions you are unable to overcome the problem, you can contact your Internet Service Provider to ensure that the Nick Jr. activation page or other websites are not being blocked by their side.
So, these are the different workarounds that you can consider to fix the “Nick Jr. activation page not working” problem and be able to access the channel on your streaming device.