Another popular TV network from the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming, Oxygen, primarily offers “true crime programming and dramas targeted towards women.” It is available across all leading streaming devices and smartphones.
Oxygen leaves no stone unturned to engage its audience by airing digital web series, past seasons, current-season episodes, and more. If you own a supported streaming device, read how to activate Oxygen via oxygen.com/link.
No matter what device you possess, you can watch your favorite Oxygen shows anytime, anywhere. Only ensure that you have the sign-in details of your TV provider to watch true crime shows from Oxygen.
Supported Streaming Devices
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Apple TV
- Roku Streaming Player
- Android TV
Activate Oxygen on Fire TV using oxygen.com/link
Here’s a step-by-step guide to add and activate Oxygen on Fire TV using the official activation URL.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and navigate to the home screen.
- Once you are there, use the remote to access the magnifying glass icon.
- Type Oxygen using the virtual keyboard and install the app by pressing the Get button on the screen.
- After installing the app, open it to receive an activation code.
- You will also see the activation link.
- Save the code and visit oxygen.com/link on your computer or mobile phone.
- Enter the code click the Continue button.
- Here, you will choose your TV provider and enter the sign-in details.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to activate the Oxygen network on your TV-connected device.
- Once the app is active on your Fire TV, select a program and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Fire TV isn’t the only streaming device to watch Oxygen content. You can install the Oxygen app on your Apple TV and connect it using oxygen.com/link. Check the steps below to watch your favorite Oxygen programs on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Oxygen on Apple TV
- Switch on your Apple TV.
- Go to the home screen and navigate to the App Store from there.
- In the search option, type Oxygen. Once the app appears on the screen, click the Get button.
- After installation, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Note down the code and access oxygen.com link on your mobile or computer.
- On the activation page, enter the code and click Continue.
- Next, select your TV provider from the list.
- Enter the TV provider sign-in details to activate Oxygen on Apple TV
- The app will refresh, and your Apple TV will be ready to stream Oxygen.
Fire TV and Apple TV aren’t the only streaming devices to watch Oxygen on your TV. You can also watch Oxygen on your Roku device by downloading the Oxygen official app. Want to know how to add & activate Oxygen on Roku? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
Guide to Activate Oxygen on Roku Device
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- Press the Home icon to access the home screen menu.
- Scroll up or down to access Streaming Channels. Select Search Channels from there and access the search bar.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Oxygen.
- Now, click the Add channel button to add the app to your device.
- Return to your home screen and launch the app.
- You will see a unique activation code on your TV.
- Save a code that appears on the screen.
- Open oxygen.com/link on a web browser.
- Enter the code and click “Continue.”
- Enter your TV provider credentials to complete the process.
- There you go! Your Roku device will be ready within seconds. Now select a program and watch it with your loved ones.
How to Watch Oxygen on Android or iPhone
If you are on the go, you can still watch your favorite Oxygen shows on your Android or iPhone. Download the Oxygen app from the App Store or Play Store and sign in with the details.
Apart from watching the shows and full episodes on your phone, you can directly access oxygen.com and start enjoying various programs. The official website uploads the freshest and newest programs the day after they air on your TV. So if you have missed out on your favorite shows on your TV, why not launch your regular browser and navigate to the Oxygen website.