If you have recently received a PREMIER bank card, the first thing that you must do is to activate it.
The card activation can be done in three ways by visiting the designated link, i.e. platinumoffer.com/activate.
When used responsibly, a credit card from First PREMIER Bank can improve your financial health.
Did you know that all the First PREMIER Bank credit card activities are reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies every month?
If you continue to make payments regularly (every month) and keeping the balance low will help establish a bright credit future.
Activate First PREMIER Bank Credit Card Online at platinumoffer.com/activate
The easiest way to activate your PREMIER Bank credit card is to access the direct page – platinumoffer.com/activate. Let’s understand your First PREMIER Bankcard activation process and start using it.
Before you could jump on to the activation steps, make sure you have got an active Internet connection, a computer with Internet access, and your credit card number & Social Security Number.
Make sure you have registered the card to have online access. Let’s check out the steps below –
- Visit the official web portal – platinumoffer.com/activate.
- Look for the Enroll tab and click on it. (The tab should be located at the top).
- Upon prompted, enter your First PREMIER Bank account number and SSN.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Accept terms and conditions after creating login credentials.
- Request a passcode and then enter the same to create a password.
- Click on the “Continue” button to access your account.
There you go! You have activated your card. Now, you can pay bills online, review transaction history, view current balance and available credit, and access online statements and letters.
Activate First PREMIER Bank Credit Card by Phone
Another way to activate your card is to dial the First PREMIER Bank customer phone number.
The highly knowledgeable representatives can be reached at 1-800-987-5521. Provide the card details (account number, name, and Social Security Number) if asked.
This will ensure the card activation process by phone is easy and hassle-free.
Apart from activating your card, you can also reach out to professionals for any queries or concerns.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Working Hours: Saturday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Activate First PREMIER Bank Credit Card through ATM
Don’t have access to the Internet? Not an issue! You still can activate your First PREMIER Bank credit card by visiting the nearest ATM.
- Visit the nearest First PREMIER Bank ATM and swipe your card there.
- You need to select your preferred language and enter the PIN when prompted.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions to receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Provide the OTP that you just received.
Your card should be ready any moment. You are ready to use the card.
About First PREMIER Bank and Why Should You Get a Card from Them
First PREMIER Bank is ranked amongst the top 20 issuers of MasterCard in the United States.
Established in 1929, it has served millions of customers and has bagged (4 times) MasterCard’s coveted Performance Excellence Award.
The Bank understands that millions of Americans have to deal with bad credit sometimes – due to loss of job, illness, or other tough circumstances.
With a poor credit line, they fail to avail of themselves any loan. First PREMIER Bank, as a national market leader, focuses on people who boast less than perfect credit but are creditworthy.
If you are one of them, the First PREMIER Bank credit card is for you. This blog has explained the exact steps to activate your card.