Red Bull, owned by Red Bull GmbH, is a global multi-platform channel. It is a home for long-form original programming, live events & programs on music, sports, and lifestyle/culture. It is available on a myriad of streaming devices like Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, etc. You can activate the Red Bull TV app on a supported device via redbull.com/activate to start enjoying series like Sky Trippers, Screenland explores, and more.
See your favorite athletes, influencers, dancers, artists, and pioneers, witness performances, competitions, and visit cities around the world; you are going to enjoy them all on your TV right in your comfy living area. So let’s quickly learn how to activate Red Bull TV app on your streaming device using an activation code.
How to Activate Red Bull TV at redbull.com/activate
Before accessing Redbull activate page, ensure you have an account with Red Bull TV. Refer to the following step-by-step guide to connect your Red Bull account with Red Bull TV to watch programs on your streaming device.
Activate Red Bull TV on Android TV –
When you connect your Red Bull TV account to your Android TV, you can enjoy must-watch documentaries like get inside the minds of Emiway Bantai, CS Santosh, and Chef Zac or watch the life stories of Nucleya and Divine.
- Turn on your Android TV device.
- Go to the home screen menu and navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Type the name of the app – Red Bull TV.
- Click the Install button.
- After installation, open the app to receive an activation code.
- Note down the code and go to redbull.com/activate.
- Enter your Email address or connect with Facebook, Google, or Apple.
- For existing users, enter your RedBull account password, and click Sign In.
- For new users, enter your first name, last name, password and click Agree & Continue.
- Now enter your 6-digit registration code and press Activate.
- Red Bull TV app is now active on your Android TV.
Activate Red Bull TV App on Apple TV –
- Switch on your Apple TV device.
- Go to the App Store and search for the Red Bull TV app.
- Install the app and launch it.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Jot down the code and open redbull.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Enter your Red Bull account password and press Sign In.
- Now, enter the activation code in the prompted field to complete the activation process.
Activate Red Bull TV on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick –
The Amazon Fire TV is another compatible device that supports Red Bull TV. You can get the app from the Amazon App Store and activate it via redbull.com/activate.
- Power on your Fire TV device and go to Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Red Bull TV app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, launch the app.
- A 6-digit activation code will appear on your Fire TV screen.
- Open a browser on your computer or phone and access the page – redbull.com/activate.
- Enter your Red Bull log-in credentials (email address & password).
- Now, type the activation code and press Continue.
- Your Fire TV is now active, and you can watch your favorite Red Bull shows.
Activate Red Bull TV App on Roku at redbull.com/activate –
“Can I watch Red Bull TV on Roku?” If you ask, we will walk you through the following steps.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen.
- Use the remote to access “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels.”
- Access the Roku Channel Store and search for the Red Bull TV app.
- Press Add channel to download the app on your Roku device.
- Now, go to the Roku home screen & launch the Red Bull TV app.
- You will now see a 6-digit code on your TV screen.
- Note the code and access the Redbull activation URL – redbull.com/activate on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Type your email address and click Continue. (You can also log in using your Facebook, Google, or Apple account).
- Enter the activation code in the given box and press Activate.
- Your Roku will be ready to use.