How will you take it if we tell you that you can earn 100 credits for every dollar you spend on movie tickets? The Regal Crown Club programs help you earn rewards when you watch movies at participating theaters.
A subsidiary of the Cineworld Group, Regal, previously Regal Entertainment Group, operates in 42 states with 7,211 screens in 542 theaters.
When you watch your favorite movies at these places using your Regal Crown Club Card, you earn numerous perks and rewards. However, the card needs to be activated before you start using it.
Learn how to activate it at regmovies.com/crown-club/activate and make the most out of your Regal Crown Club Card.
Already have a Regal Crown Club card? All you have to do is register it online (at the official website, i.e. regmovies.com/rcc/register) or via the Reg Movies app.
It can also be activated at in-theater kiosks. You must possess a valid email address. This email address will be used to receive a confirmation message.
How to Register and Activate Regal Crown Club?
Here’s a rundown of steps to register for your Regal Crown Club Card.
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Click on the option “Join Regal Crown Club” (on the top).
- You will be prompted to remit certain information –
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Password (should be of 8 characters, 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, and 1 number. No special characters)
- Confirm Password
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter your Regal card number (if you have a card).
- Check the box “I don’t have a card, assign me a virtual one” if you want one.
- Check the box “I agree to terms and conditions of the Regal Crown Club” (if you agree).
- Click on the “SIGN UP” button.
How to Log in to Regal Crown Club?
Already have an account? You can access the login page to sign in to Regal Crown Club.
- Click here to go to the login page or navigate to com.
- Look for the “Log In” option and click on it.
- On this page, you need to provide your Email Address and Password.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
- That’s it!
Joining Regal for its Crown Club Card takes very little time. It earns you credits and lets you choose rewards. Credits that you earn can be spent on movies and concessions at the theater.
Or, you can load them to your card online or in the app. You can shop for rewards like MOVIE SWAG and digital downloads online at myregal.com.
- Rewards Menu (Online or In the Regal App):
- More Choices (Digital Download, Sweepstakes, and More)
- Small Popcorn (6,000 credits excluding specialty popcorn and zap packs)
- Small Soft Drink (7,000 credits excluding frozen or bottled beverages)
- 2D Movie Ticket (18,000 credits excluding ‘no pass’ showtimes)
- Popcorn Upsize (2,000 credit excluding specialty popcorn and zap packs)
- Soft Drink Upsize (1,500 credits excluding frozen or bottled beverages)
- Rewards Menu (In Theaters at the Box Office):
- Small Popcorn (7,000 credits)
- Small Soft Drink (8,000 credits excluding frozen or bottled beverages)
- 2D Movie Ticket (20,000 credits excluding ‘no pass’ showtimes)
Who Can Avail of the Subscription Program?
Don’t have an active Crown Club account to enroll? No issues! It gets created automatically when you purchase a Subscription.
So, all you have to check is whether you are eligible for the Subscription Program? To avail of the Regal Crown Club Card Subscription Program, you must be a resident of the United States (16 years of age or older).
People who picked up a Regal Crown Club Card from a Regal Theater have to access the registration page to register their respective cards.
Another way to register for the card is at an in-theater kiosk. The Regal Crown card is activated after it is registered at regmovies.com/crown-club/activate. You will now be ready to take advantage of the benefits of membership.