Want to learn the steps to activate Showtime Anytime on your smart devices, including Roku or Fire TV? You have just landed at the right destination.
Introduced in 2010, SHOWTIME Anytime is part of CBS’s Showtime premium satellite and cable network that bequeaths users the best entertainment content – trending movies, the latest TV shows, comedy specials, sports content, and more.
Well, to access it on your streaming device, you need a SHOWTIME subscription from a participating TV provider.
This guide will walk you through the steps to install & activate SHOWTIME Anytime on your streaming device or smart TV via showtimeanytime.com/activate.
SHOWTIME AnyTime Compatible Devices
|Apple TV||Roku||Fire TV and Fire TV Stick|
|NVIDIA SHIELD TV||Android TV||LeEco TV|
|Chromecast||Xiaomi MiBox||Hisense TV|
|LG Smart TV||Sony Bravia TV||PlayStation|
|Xbox ONE, Xbox SERIES XIS||Xfinity Flex||TIVO|
- Smart TV or Streaming Devices (Roku or Fire TV)
- High-speed broadband connection (wired or wireless).
- An additional device like a phone, PC, Tablet, or Laptop.
- TV provider account credentials.
How to Install SHOWTIME AnyTime App on Streaming Device
SHOWTIME Anytime on Roku
- Go to Roku Channel Store.
- Next, click on the Search option and type SHOWTIME AnyTime in the search field.
- Select the app from the search results and press Add channel.
- After installation, tap the Go to channel option.
- Select any program and click the “Play” option to link your TV provider.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Settings and tap the “Activate” button.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code along with an activation link – showtimeanytime.com/activate.
- Keep this screen alive while you follow the below activation instructions.
SHOWTIME Anytime on Amazon Fire TV
Whether you have Amazon Fire TV or Amazon Fire Stick, the following steps will help you install and activate the app.
- Select the Find option from your Fire TV home screen.
- Type ShowTime Anytime in the search field using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- After installation, Click Open to launch the ShowTime Anytime app on Fire TV.
- Select any program and click Play. You can also click Activate from the Settings menu.
- You will see a Showtime Anytime activation code on the screen.
- Follow the below steps to link your TV provider using the activation code.
How to Activate SHOWTIME AnyTime at showtimeanytime.com/activate
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the activation link – showtimeanytime.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, select your TV provider.
- Sign in using your TV provider login credentials.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- The SHOWTIME Anytime app is now active on your Streaming Device.
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t have to pay for SHOWTIME Anytime as it is a part of a SHOWTIME subscription through your participating TV providers and via some digital streaming services like Hulu or Amazon Prime.
A 4G, WiFi, or higher internet connection.
For best video quality, consider using the WiFi connection.
The speed of your internet should be at least 5 Mbps or above.
If you forget your TV provider username or password, contact your service provider support for assistance.
If you are prompted to sign in with a SHOWTIME email address and password and have already subscribed to it via a TV provider or streaming service, you are trying to sign in to the incorrect app or website.