Activate SneakPeek Kit at Sneakpeektest.com/activate-kit
Nothing brings more joy than to bring a new life into this world. Parents-to-be always stay excited to welcome their child. In this process, many parents leave no stone unturned to check their baby’s sex/ gender much before it is born.
If you are one of the would-be parents, you must get yourself well-acquainted with SneakPeek. Learn the methods to activate the kit or tool at sneakpeektest.com/activate-kit to discover your baby’s gender as early as eight (8) weeks into pregnancy.
Activate Kit at sneakpeektest.com/activate-kit and Know If It Is a Girl or Boy
Simply purchasing the at-home SneakPeek gender prediction test will get you the results right in your email. The online test is simple. You can collect your DNA blood sample in the early gender test kit following the instructions. Also, you can choose SneakPeek Gender Clinical if you prefer visiting a clinic. The results will be sent to your email address in days.
Here’s how to activate the test tool at home using the following steps –
- Visit the SneakPeekTest website – https://sneakpeektest.com/.
- Click on the option “Kit Activation”
- We have circled it for your easy understanding.
- You will be taken to a new page where you need to answer a few questions.
- Check the on-screen instructions and provider information as prompted.
- After entering all the details, check the box “I’m not a robot”.
- Now, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
If you have chosen the SneakPeek FastTrack plan at $149, the results will be sent in 72 hours. For the SneakPeek Standard plan, the results will be sent in 5 – 7 days.
When your happiness sees no bound since your pregnancy news has broken, you shouldn’t inflict more pain by not knowing who’s inside – a boy or a girl? This is when you resort to SneakPeek.
As stated on its official website, “SneakPeek is the most accurate early gender DNA test on the market”. It has an incredible track record of clinically-proven 99.9% accuracy at 8 weeks into pregnancy. The moment you place your order to discover your baby’s gender, it would only take three days to get the result. Provided the fact that it is the leading provider of early gender DNA tests, SneakPeek is trusted by more than 300,000 mothers and obstetricians.
Join the astounding community of satisfied pregnant ladies and avail of yourself the at-home blood test.
If you are a little apprehensive, hesitant, and skeptical about getting the SneakPeek kit, read out what the leading physicians and top obstetricians have said. SneakPeek is highly-recommended and loved by doctors and OB-GYNs for its accuracy, excellent customer service, and turnaround time.
- In the words of Dr. Kari Fay, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. (Care Center for Women, San Marcos, TX), “Our patients have had great experiences, quick results, and excellent customer service. Our office is thrilled to be able to provide gender testing we can trust that is affordable and efficient for our patients.”
- Matthew Roberts, DO (Associates in Women’s Health, Ooltewah, TN and Ringgold, GA) said, “Our patients have gotten positive and accurate results and are excited to receive results the very next day. I have enjoyed sharing the excitement with my patients and glad I can offer this at both locations.”
- “SneakPeek provides an option for low-risk moms who only want to know the baby’s gender. It’s affordable, accurate, fast, and our patients are happy with the quick results and unparalleled customer service”, said Dr. Micheal Schifano, DO, MBA, F.A.C.O.G. (Heartland Women’s Healthcare, Multiple locations in IL and MO).
Where is the SneakPeek Lab Located?
While you can carry out the test at home, you can always aspire to visit the SneakPeek clinic. SneakPeek is located at the following address –
7590 Fay Ave. Suite 200
La Jolla, CA 92037 USA
SneakPeek Result Email
It is a three-easy-step process to learn the gender of your unborn baby. To check that you will first have to order the kit, collect the sample, and get SneakPeek results right in the email. The test results will be sent to your registered email address. Make sure it comes from [email protected].
If you don’t find it in your email, you need to type “sneakpeekresults” in the email search tools. It will filter out the results and you will be able to see the message from Sneak Peek.
On the other hand, you will have to contact Sneak Peek staff if you haven’t received the rest results within 8 hours after receiving the Check-in email (for the SneakPeek FastTrack method) or within 24 hours after receiving the Check-in email (for the SneakPeek Standard method). Give the authorized staff the correct details to fetch the right results.
How Does SneakPeek Gender Test Work?
During pregnancy, the placenta releases cell-free fetal DNA. It can be seen in the bloodstream of the mother. A small blood sample of the mother will be required to test for the presence of make DNA, which is “Y chromosomes”. If the mother is pregnant with a baby boy, Y chromosomes will be present in the cell.
What Is the Sneak Peek Canada Contact Number?
If you wish to contact SneakPeek Canada, visit the official website. Or, you can click here. You may also like to check the FAQs section if you have got any queries or concerns to be addressed.