TBS stands for Turner Broadcasting System, which is a popular pay-TV network in America. The service is owned and offered by WarnerMedia Studios & Networks and carries a wide range of programming.
The TBS streaming service will surely fit well into your need. All you have to do is to get the TBS app on one of your streaming devices and activate it at the authorized link – tbs.com/activate.
That’s not all! Sports enthusiasts wouldn’t leave their seats for a second when TBS streams sports events such as the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and Major League Baseball.
So, are you excited about getting the TBS app on your streaming device? If yes, read through the blog and obtain all relevant information that you would need for a hassle-free activation.
Activate TBS App on Roku using tbs.com/activate
The TBS app is currently accessible on Roku. There are three (3) steps to complete the task.
- First Step: Device selection
- Second Step: Device setup
- Third Step: Add TBS Channel
Let’s take a thorough look through the instructions and ensure zero error. The steps for downloading and activating the TBS streaming service on Roku are mentioned below.
- Device Selection: In the first stage, you need to select the right device. You need to choose compatible streaming devices like Roku Express, Premiere, Express Plus, Streaming Stick, and Premiere Plus.
- Device Setup: Once you have selected the streaming device, you will have to complete the setup process.
- Add TBS Channel and activate it: Now, you are ready to get the app and activate it at tbs.com/activate. The steps are given below –
- Log into your Roku account and search for the TBS streaming app by navigating to the “Movies and TV” category.
- In the search tap, type in the channel name and get the TBS app by clicking on the “Add” button.
- Launch the channel to receive a unique activation code.
- Take note of the code and visit the tbs.com/activate link, where you will enter the code when prompted.
- Wait for a few seconds for the process to end.
- Now, if necessary, log in with your TV provider.
- You are all set to watch your favorite shows and sports.
Note: You may use the activation steps, which are more or less similar, to activate the TBS app on any device at tbs.com/activate.
Activate TBS on Amazon Fire TV via tbs.com/activate
If you are looking for an answer to “where do I find the activation code for Fire TV”, you need to check the following steps right away.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Navigate to “Amazon Appstore” to install the app.
- After adding the TBS app to your device, you need to open it.
- The system will offer you an Activation Code along with the official tbs.com/activation link.
- Leave the screen visible and head over to tbs.com/activate on your computer or mobile phone.
- On this page, you need to choose your streaming device.
- Select “Amazon Fire TV” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the activation code that you already found on the TV screen, generated by your Amazon Fire TV.
- Enter it and click the “Submit” button.
Your device should be ready to stream.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate TBS on Apple TV
The TBS app can also be installed and activated on Apple TV. If you have one, refer to the following steps to complete the activation process.
- From the home screen, you need to navigate to “App Store”.
- Search for the TBS app and install it.
- Now, launch the app to receive a unique code.
- This code needs to be saved for future use.
- Fetch your laptop or mobile phone, and access the official activation page –tbs.com/activate.
- Choose the device as prompted and click “Continue”.
- On the next screen, provide the activation code.
- Click the “Submit” button to finish.
Your Apple device should be ready to use.
How to Activate TBS on Samsung TV
You have installed the app on your Samsung TV. It is time to locate the app and generate a unique activation code. The code will be used at tbs.com/activate. If you get a success message, you are all set to enjoy the best TBS shows.
- Return to the home screen and click the app.
- Generate an activation code and copy the activation link before leaving the screen.
- Open your computer or mobile phone to access the tbs.com/activate page.
- In the desired field, enter the code and click
Follow the on-screen steps to complete the process.
How to Activate TBS App on Xbox One
As you gear up to activate the TBS app on your game console, make sure your Xbox One device is already connected to a stable Internet connection.
Also, you need to sign in with your participating TV provider if you wish for a hassle-free process. You can then add & activate the TBS app to watch full episodes and movies of your choice.
- Switch on your Xbox One device.
- Go to the Xbox One App Store and search for the app.
- With the help of the virtual keyboard, you need to type the name of the app, i.e., TBS.
- Select the app once it appears on the screen and then install the same.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- You need to open the app to receive a code on the screen. Choose your TV provider if it prompts you.
- Save the code and note down the activation page before launching your favorite browser on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Go to tbs.com/activate and select your device by clicking the drop-down menu.
- A list of devices will appear. You need to select Xbox One and click the orange CONTINUE
- On the next screen, you see the “enter the activation code generated by your Xbox One below” message.
- So, you need to enter the code in the given box and click the SUBMIT button.
Wait until you see a success or congratulations message on the screen.
Easy Guide to Activate TBS on Android TV
To ensure the activation process is hassle-free, we encourage you to go through the following steps.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your device, i.e., Android TV.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the Google Play Store with the help of the remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and take the help of the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app – TBS.
- You need to click the Install button to download the app on your device.
- Once it is downloaded, return to your home screen to locate the app.
- Launch it by clicking the app. You will see an activation code. (Provide the sign-in credentials if you are prompted to do so.)
- Save the code or leave the screen visible as you go ahead with the process.
- Open your computer or mobile phone and make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Android TV.
- Launch the regular browser and enter the link – https://www.tbs.com/activate/androidtv.
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen and click the orange Submit
- On the next screen, you will be persuaded to enter the TV provider details.
- Enter the same and complete the process.
You will see a success message if your Android TV is activated. It will load the screen automatically.
TBS Activation Errors and How to Get Rid of Them?
The activation guide above explains all the steps in an easy-to-understand manner. If, by any chance, you come across certain activation errors, check out the troubleshooting tips below.
- Make sure you are using a high-speed internet connection.
- If yes, you must connect it to your device and go to the official activation page, i.e., tbs.com/activate.
- Enter the code and restart your device.
- Next, you will need to deactivate the TBS channel.
- Activate it again and then verify the TV provider account.
- You may consider replacing the device.
- It may help fix the ongoing error.
By sticking to the above steps, you can fix the TBS channel activation errors.
Most Popular and Entertaining TBS Shows – What’s Your Favorite?
Here we bring you a list of some of the most amazing shows that people stream on the TBS channel. Let’s have a look
Minding the Store, Safe at Home, Earth to America, Celebrity Show-Off, Friends, NCAA March Madness, Laura – the Prairie Girl, The Halloween Tree, The Joker’s Wild, King of Queens, People of Earth, and Angie Tribeca.
Access TBS Content without Cable
Want to stream the TBS channel without cable? Make sure you choose the live channel packages from – YouTube TV, AT&T TV Now, Hulu with Live TV, and Sling TV.