How much is Tennis Channel monthly? Is the Tennis Channel free? Do I need a TV provider for Tennis Channel?
We believe you are going through the right post if you seek answers to these questions. This guide primarily talks about activating Tennis Channel on a streaming device at tennischannel.com/activate.
Before you tune into Tennis Channel and start watching professional sports, here are the must-have things to keep beforehand.
- An uninterrupted internet connection.
- A compatible device – Roku, Android, Fire TV, or Apple TV.
- Sign-in details of your TV provider. (Optional)
- Second device to open tennischannel.com/activate.
- An account with a Tennis Channel Plus subscription. (Optional)
Guide to Activate Tennis Channel on Fire TV (using Activation Code)
Fire TV users can check the below steps to activate Tennis Channel using the official activation page, i.e., tennischannel.com/activate.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Access the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Tennis Channel using the virtual keyboard.
- Press the Get button to install the app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, open the newly added Tennis Channel app.
- Select Tennis Channel from the top menu.
- You will see a code and the activation URL.
- Grab your phone or laptop to visit tennischannel.com/activate.
- Type the code carefully (as shown on the TV screen).
- Next, select your TV provider and click CONTINUE. (If you don’t see your provider on the list, click the Search more providers.)
- Now sign in with your cable TV provider credentials.
- Stick to the on-screen guidelines and enter the details correctly to activate Tennis Channel.
- Your Fire TV device is ready to use.
Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV using tennischannel.com/activate
To know how to activate the Tennis Channel on your Apple TV, follow the below instructions.
- Navigate to the App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Tennis Channel in the search bar.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and launch the Tennis Channel app.
- Jot down the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Go to tennischannel.com/activate on a mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the registration code in the prompted field.
- Select your TV provider and click the Continue button.
- Provide the TV provider sign-in details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start watching tennis matches on your Apple TV.
Activate Tennis Channel on Android TV via Pay-TV Subscription
Apple TV isn’t the only streaming device to watch professional tennis matches. Android TV users are encouraged to check these steps to enjoy racquet sports in the comfy living zone.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the home screen menu.
- From there, go to Google Play Store.
- Look for the Tennis Channel app.
- Install it, and open the app to receive a registration code.
- Note down the code and launch your favorite web browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Open Tennis Channel activation webpage – tennischannel.com/activate.
- Enter the code, select your TV provider, and click CONTINUE.
- On the following page, enter the sign-in details.
- Tennis Channel is now activated on your Android TV.
Steps to Activate Tennis Channel App on Roku
If you wish to access Tennis Channel on your Roku streaming device, install the Tennis Channel app and activate it at tennischannel.com/activate.
- Access the Roku home screen menu and go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Search for the Tennis Channel Everywhere app in the Roku Channel Store.
- Install the app by clicking the Add channel button.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app to generate an activation code.
- Open official activation URL – tennischannel.com/activate on another device.
- You need to enter the code in the required field and select your TV provider.
- Now, click Continue and enter the necessary login credentials to complete the process.
- Your device is ready to cast all the sporting events from Tennis Channel.
How to Watch Tennis Channel on iPhone/ iPad
If you love racquet sports like tennis, badminton, and racquetball, you can watch Tennis Channel on your iPhone or iPad using the below steps –
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for Tennis Channel app.
- Click Get to install the app on your iOS device.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Sign in with your TV provider to access content through the cable subscription.
- Sign-in under “Subscriptions” for Tennis Channel Plus subscribers.
How to Access Tennis Channel on Android Phone
If iOS users can stream Tennis Channel content, why would the Android users lag? Check out the steps to watch TC on an Android smartphone –
- On your Android device, go to Play Store.
- Find the Tennis Channel Everywhere app using the search option.
- Press Install to download the app.
- After installation, press Open to launch the app.
- Go to “Settings” and select Sign in with TV provider.
- Enter your TV provider login credentials to stream Tennis Channel using your cable subscription.
- TC Plus subscribers can sign in under “Subscriptions.”
Tennis Channel Activation Tips
Are you using a supported device? Is your Internet good enough to stream live and on-demand content? Do you have a valid subscription? You must ask these questions to yourself if you face channel activation issues.
Consider deleting and reinstalling the Tennis Channel Everywhere app. This often eliminates temporary issues. Then, update your streaming device to ensure it is compatible with the app.
Tennis Channel Plus (TC plus)
Unless you subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus, streaming those programs with the PLUS label is impossible. However, you need a cable provider to watch live and on-demand content. If you have already subscribed to plus, go to the login page to access Tennis Channel Plus content. If you don’t have a subscription, go to tennischannel.com/subscribe.
- Provide your Email.
- Create your Password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Select the subscription plan ($109.99/ yearly) and enter the payment information.
- Your signup with Tennis Channel Plus is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most cable providers, including DirecTV Stream, DirecTV, Dish, Verizon, Cox, and Xfinity, have Tennis Channel. If you already have a subscription through a participating cable provider, you can watch tennis matches for free.
Subscribe to the stand-alone streaming app (Tennis Channel Plus) to watch live, on-demand, and archived matches from the tournament on your Firestick device.