Correct Steps to Activate Access Code at thepoint lww.com /activate (for New and Return User)
When you want a one-stop destination for all your study materials to score higher on exams, choose thePoint. At thePoint, learning never ends. After your graduation, you will find thePoint content pretty much handy to prepare yourself for the working world. Not just students, but faculties and teachers in medicine, nursing, and the health professions also will find the educational materials from thePoint very effective in their jobs.
You may ask – why thePoint? When you want the best educational materials online, there could be no better source than thePoint. It is where your learning resources come together. You can make the most of your –
- Interactive learning and study tools.
- Access a digital version of your textbook.
- By quizzing yourself. This way, you can make your study time pretty much efficient.
- Get better grades than before.
- Prepare yourself for the working world after graduation.
- Avail case studies, videos, journal articles, animations, test questions, and more.
- Prepare for class time and exam time with the help of fully-adaptive quizzing platforms.
- Get an online digital copy of the book via thePoint when you purchase a printed Lippincott Williams & Wilkins test.
For more than 150 years, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (lww) has been working incessantly to become one of the largest providers of health science study materials globally.
What Is thePoint Access Code and How to Activate it at thepoint.iww.com/activate?
If you are a parent of your teenage daughter studying medicine, the educational materials of thePoint will help bridge the gap between the clinical practice and the classroom. To prepare your child for the health professional of tomorrow, sign up with thePoint. The industry-trained professionals at thePoint will ensure a “smooth transition from incoming students to competent health practitioner”. All you have to do is to activate the access code at www.thepoint.lww.com.
To access the online recourses (particularly, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ products) offered on thePoint, you will need a valid access code. The access code can be found on some of the selected items such as Books, Cards inside CD and DVD cases, Product Boxes, and Purchased access cards.
Note: “Access codes will typically start with ECOM, WK2, SRAC, or TRIAL”.
Here’s how to activate the 12-digit access code –
- You will find a scratch-off area on the selected resources.
- Simply scratch off the silver coating and there you go.
- Each access code is unique to your product.
- Note down the access code and visit thepoint.lww.com/activate to enter this code. (You must have created an account with thePoint.)
- Only after entering the access code in the right field, you get to access the online resources with your LWW product.
Activate Access Code for New User
Here’s how to sign up for a profile at thePoint.
- Visit the website – thepoint.lww.com.
- Look for the “New User” option on the top right corner.
- Click on it. It will prompt you to enter the code and press the “NEXT” button.
There you go!
Learning on the Go
From turning normal houses into smart homes and traditional telephones into smartphones to learning both inside and outside of the classroom – the 21st century witnessed the ultimate technology revolution. thePoint has rightly justified this with its supportive resources. Students can get hold of various electronic resources, such as interactive flashcards, eBooks, quizzes, journal articles, case studies, and more anywhere, anytime.