One of the latest entries in the digital sphere, The Zeus Network, has instantaneously garnered massive attention in the United States. Thanks to its original scripted and unscripted influencer-driven programming! If you wish to watch programs like Pretty Girls Lit, Joseline’s Cabaret, B. Simone’s You’re My Boooyfriend, Bad Boys, The Real Blac Chyna, The Real Dumbass World, Sexy & Social: ATL, and Life with Lil Tay, activate the video service via thezeusnetwork.com/activate.
The subscription-based streaming service was launched by social media personalities – King Bach, DeStorm Power, Amanda Cerny, and Lemuel Plummer (president and CEO of Zeus Network). It works perfectly fine with the leading streaming devices (Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, etc.) and smartphones. This guide explains how to sign up with the Zeus Network service, install the app, and activate Zeus Network using the official activation URL.
Things to Consider
To watch your favorite Zeus Network programs on TV, here are a few things to consider.
- A valid subscription (monthly or annually)
- An account with Zeus Network.
- A compatible streaming device.
- A second device.
- Wi-Fi internet.
How to Create an Account with The Zeus Network
If you don’t have an account with Zeus Network, we have a simple step-by-step guide to register for a profile.
- Go to your computer or phone and open the Zeus Subscribe Now page.
- You need to select a plan before proceeding with the registration process.
- The Zeus Network has two plans – Monthly ($4.99) or Annual ($49.99).
- After selecting a subscription plan, enter the required details – your Email and Password.
- Provide the payment details, such as the name on the card, card number, etc.
- Click the Start Subscription button.
- You have successfully subscribed to Zeus Network.
Activate Zeus Network at thezeusnetwork.com/activate
Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku support the latest version of the Zeus Network app. Read to know how to install and activate the service on your TV to watch great content.
Activate on Apple TV
- Begin the activation process by turning on your device.
- Go to the App Store using the remote and search for the Zeus Network app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Provide the sign-in credentials if required to get a unique registration code.
- Save the code for future use, and rush to access thezeusnetwork.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter your email address and click the Next button.
- Here, you need to enter your password and click Sign in. (If you don’t know the password or never set it on, click Reset your password to generate a new password).
- Now, enter the activation code in the provider field and follow the on-screen prompts.
- You should be ready to stream the Zeus Network on Apple TV.
Activate on Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and access the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Zeus Network app.
- Click the Get button to download & install the Zeus Network app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the app to receive an activation code.
- Note down the code and visit the activation link www.thezeusnetwork.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the log-in credentials and provide the code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button.
- Your Amazon Fire TV is now ready to stream The Zeus Network Channel.
Activate on Android TV
Do you own an Android TV? Then, you would love to check the following steps to activate Zeus Network on your Android TV.
- Go to the Play Store and install the Zeus Network app on your Android TV.
- After installation, use the remote to locate the app and launch it.
- You should get a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Save the code and take note of the activation URL.
- Access thezeusnetwork.com/activate on your smartphone.
- Provide the log-in credentials and enter the activation code.
- Click the Activate button.
- The Zeus Network is now active on Android TV.
Activate on Roku
Here are the easy steps to follow to activate the Zeus Network service on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- Scroll down to access Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Click the Search feature and look for the Zeus Network app.
- Select Add channel to install the Zeus Network app on Roku.
- After successful installation, return to the home screen to launch the app.
- A unique activation code and an activation URL should appear on the TV screen.
- Keep the screen visible as you open thezeusnetwork.com/activate on another device.
- Enter your email address & password and, click the sign-in button.
- Type the registration code and tap Activate.
- There you go! Use the steps correctly to start streaming your favorite social media stars on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Monthly subscription: $4.99
Annual subscription: $49.99
Download and install the Zeus Amazon app on your phone. Next, launch the app and select the Log In or Start Free Trial option. If you don’t have a Zeus Network account, you will be requested to provide your email and a password to sign up. Next, select the billing option (monthly or annually) and complete the rest of the on-screen prompts.
– Check your internet connection.
– Clear the Zeus Network app.
– Restart your streaming device and then launch the app.
– Try deleting and re-adding the app.
No, you are not required to have a subscription from your Television provider to access the Zeus Network app.