You can activate VH1 on Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV using the vh1.com/activate link and watch both acquired and scripted programming.
VH1 offers a list of popular series including Brunch with Tiffany, To Catch a Beautician, Black Ink Crew: Compton, Love & Listings, Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N Out, and Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party.
Originally an initialism of Video Hits One, VH1, created by Warner-Amex Satellite, is an American basic cable TV network owned by ViacomCBS.
Procedure to Stream VH1 on Roku, Apple TV, and Other Devices Using vh1.com/activate
Check the following steps to activate the VH1 channel on your streaming devices.
Get VH1 on Roku
: VH1 is available on Roku. You must download the VH1 app on Roku and complete the activation process using the vh1.com/activate link.
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the Home screen using the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Navigate to ‘Streaming Channels’ and open the Channel Store.
- Enter the keyword – VH1.
- You will need to select the channel and get it on Roku by press OK.
- To complete installing the app, select “+Add channel”.
- Launch the app and select your TV provider to receive an activation code.
- The 7-digit activation code should display on your TV.
- Take note of the code and go to vh1.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click the “Continue” button.
If prompted, sign in with your TV provider.
Activate VH1 App on Apple TV:
Apple TV users can also stream the best VH1 content and watch them from the best comfort of their home. Here’s how this can be done –
- Switch on your Apple TV and go to App Store using the remote.
- Look for the VH1 channel and select the same.
- Click or tap on the “Get” option.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID to download the VH1 app.
- After downloading, tap on the app to open.
- You will need to select your TV provider to receive a unique activation code. This should be a 7-digit code.
- Note down the code and go to vh1.com/activate.
- Provide the correct activation code and click on “CONTINUE”.
You will get a successful message within minutes. Now, you can stream VH1 content on your Apple TV.
Access VH1 Content on Amazon Fire Stick – Check Complete Steps:
If you are using the latest Amazon Fire Stick, consider getting the VH1 app on the streaming media player. The process is simple and wouldn’t take much time.
- As soon as you start your Fire Stick device, use the Main menu to look for the VH1 app.
- After installing the channel on your Amazon Fire Stick device, open the app.
- If you are prompted to select your TV provider, please do that.
- By following the on-screen instructions, you will be able to receive a unique activation code.
- The code needs to be preserved well for future use.
- Now, launch your favorite browser and type in vh1.com/activate in the URL section.
- You will see the code boxes. Enter the code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
Within a few moments, you will see a successful message. You are now all set to enjoy the shows and movies with your near and dear ones.