The Walmart Money Card is a prepaid debit card that is known for offering a lot of rewards for shoppers who love to shop at Walmart or wherever a Visa debit card is accepted. The Walmart Money Card comes with overdraft protection of up to $200 with opt-in & eligible direct deposit, offers 3% cash back at walmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, 1% cash back at Walmart stores, as well ASAP Direct Deposit feature, and much more.
With zero monthly fees, 2% APY on savings, and accounts for your family, Walmart Money Card can be an ideal choice for shopaholics. Well, if you have recently received a Walmart Money Card, you will need to activate it first on the walamartmoneycard.com/activate page. To know how to activate Walmart Money Card, follow the information provided in this guide.
How to Activate Walmart Money Card at walmarmoneycard.com/activate
Before following the below-mentioned instructions to activate your WalmartMoneyCard on the walmartmoneycard.com/activate page, make sure that you keep the information of your MoneyCardavailable. This is because you are most likely to be prompted to enter it during the activation process.
- To begin with, you will first need to launch a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Enter the Walmart Money Card activation URL – walmartmoneycard.com/activate in the address bar.
- Then, press the Go button and wait until you are taken to the activation page of Walmart Money Card.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Register A New Card in Hand You will be directed to the next page.
- The next page where you will be directed will be the activation page of WalmartMoneyCard.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will be prompted to provide your 16-digit card number, expiration date (MM | YY), and CVV. So, enter the required details in the appropriate fields on your screen and press Next This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, if prompted, you will need to provide additional details related to your card or yourself. Simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process of your WalmartMoneyCard.
- Once you are done with the activation process of your Walmart Money Card, you will be able to use it for purchases and payments at Walmart and other stores where a VISA card is accepted.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Walmart Money Card on the walmartmoneycard.com/activate page. However, if you are unable to activate your Walmart Money Card using these steps, you can seek assistance for your concern by contacting WalmartMoneyCard support. To know how to contact Walmart Money Card support for assistance, follow the instructions provided below.
How to Contact Walmart Money Card?
- Go to the homepage of WalmartMoneyCard using the URL – walmartmoneycard.com on your computer web browser.
- Once you are on the homepage of WalmartMoneyCard, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the FAQs option.
- Selecting the FAQs option will direct you to the next screen, where you will need to browse through the list of queries to find an answer for your particular concern.
- If you are unable to find an answer for your query in the FAQs section, instead of selecting this option on the homepage, you can select the Get Help Doing so will open a chat window on your screen.
- In the chat window, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to get assistance for your card activation problem from WalmartMoneyCard support.
- Alternatively, you can also reach WalmartMoneyCard support by calling (877) 937-4098. Simply call the given phone number and follow the on-call prompts to seek assistance for the activation issue that you are experiencing.