Subscribing to the DIY Network channel would allow you to watch all the current programming including the most popular shows such as Building Alaska, Wood Work, Rehab Addict, Tiny House Big Living, First Time Flippers, Salvage Dawgs, Barnwood Builders, and Bargain Mansions.
Well, there’s one more thing that you need to do is to install the DIY Network Go app on the compatible streaming devices and activate it at www.watch.diynetwork.com/activate.
The activation process of the DIY Network channel on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Xbox is simple and straightforward. Let’s unravel the steps and enjoy watching the best shows of DIY Network.
Owned by Discovery, Inc. in 1999, DIY Network is a spin-off of HGTV and focuses on Do It Yourself activities and documentary-style reality series related to home repair and renovation.
The basic cable network is available to more than 70 million American households with Television.
How to Activate DIY Network Go on Roku using watch.diynetwork.com/activate?
Before you proceed with the activation steps, sign in to your TV provider using the login credentials, have a healthy Internet connection, and connect both the Roku device and TV to the Internet.
- Start the process by turning on the Roku device.
- After turning on the device, go to the Channel Store using the remote.
- Here, you need to find the DIY Network Go app.
- Select the app and add it to your Roku device by tapping on the “Add Channel” button.
- Launch the app to receive a unique DIY Network activation code.
- Take note of the activation code and browse the Internet and navigate to the link watch.diynetwork.com/activate or www.diynetwork.com/roku.
- You will be prompted to use the activation code in the required field and click on the “ACTIVATE!” button.
It will hardly take any time to fetch the successful message on the screen. Your device is now ready to stream your favorite shows.
Activate DIY Network on Apple TV at watch.diynetwork.com/activate
You will be able to watch all the episodes, documentaries, and interviews of the DIY Network channel on your Apple TV when you activate it at the official portal – watch.diynetwork.com/activate. Take a look at the steps below –
- Get the DIY Network Go app on your Apple TV.
- Start the app and sign in to your cable TV account.
- You will receive an activation code to activate the channel on the Apple TV.
- Note down the code as it would come in handy in completing the process.
- Now, use your computer or mobile phone to access the watch.diynetwork.com/activate page.
- Enter the code upon prompted and click “ACTIVATE!”
- That’s all you are required to do to watch the amazing shows of DIY Network.
Activate DIY Network on Fire TV at watch.diynetwork.com/activate
- The steps to activate the channel on your Amazon Fire TV device are almost similar (if you have checked the Roku and Apple TV methods above).
- Just get the app by navigating to the Amazon Appstore and install it on your streaming device.
- Upon clicking on it, you will be prompted with an activation code.
- Use this code at watch.diynetwork.com/activate.
- Click “ACTIVATE!”