Global TV is the “second most-watched private terrestrial TV network after CTV” in Canada. Millions of Canadians watch Global Television for entertainment, news, and more. If you wish to be “informed and entertained” by Global TV’s range of topics and primetime programming, go through this guide to activate the Global TV app on your streaming device at watch.globaltv.com/activate. Once activated, you can enjoy full episodes, show information, web exclusives, top-quality news, and more.
The Global TV channel also lets you watch other leading channels like Food Network, HGTV, History, Slice, Showcase, W Network, Adult Swim, National Geographic, and 24/7 Global News LIVE or on Demand for free with your cable subscription. All you need to do is install and activate the Global TV channel app on your preferred streaming device.
Excited to get the Global TV app on your streaming device? Refer to the steps below.
Activate Global TV on Apple TV to Watch Big Brother, NCIS, and Survivor
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activate the Global TV app on your Apple TV.
- First, connect your Apple TV to hi-speed Internet.
- Now, turn on your Apple TV.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the App Store.
- Use the remote to type the app’s name, i.e., Global TV, in the search bar.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, locate the app and launch it.
- You will see a registration or pairing code on the screen. This code is important to connect your Global TV account to your Apple TV.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer or mobile phone and open the Global TV activation page – watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the code carefully and click the CONTINUE button.
- On the following page, you need to enter the sign-in details of your cable provider to complete the procedure.
You will be all set to use your Apple TV to stream live Global TV content.
Is Global TV available on Roku Streaming Device?
Yes, Roku is another streaming device that supports the Global TV channel. Here are the proven steps to activate Global TV on Roku.
- Switch on your Roku Player and access the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the remote.
- Scroll up or down to access Streaming Channels.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to access Search Channels.
- Here, search for Global TV in the search bar.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app on your device.
- Click the Go to Channel option to access the recently installed app.
- Launch the app to get an 8-digit activation code.
- Go to globaltv.com/activate on your computer or smartphone and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now, select your TV provider & sign in with your TV provider credentials.
- Your Roku device will refresh, and you will be ready to watch more shows, movies, channels, and Live TV.
Guide to Activate Global TV on Fire TV using watch.globaltv.com/activate
If you own a Fire TV device, you can refer to the steps below to activate Global TV on Fire TV.
- Turn on your Fire TV and go to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Global TV app.
- Press Get to install the app.
- After installing the app, launch it.
- You will see an activation code along with an activation page.
- Grab your phone/ laptop to visit the activation URL – watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- You will need to enter the code and click Continue.
- Sign in with your Tv provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- You can now watch Global TV on Fire TV.
How to Activate Global TV on Smart TV using Activation Code
Here are the steps to activate Global TV on your Smart TV.
- Go to the application store on your Smart TV.
- Then, search for the Global TV app and install it.
- Launch the app to receive a code.
- On a computer or phone, open the activation URL – globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the registration code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Provide your TV login credentials if prompted.
- That’s it. Global TV is active on your Smart TV.