Having bad credit might create many obstacles – a problem in getting a loan for your business, difficulty in finding a place to live, or getting a job. If you, too, are looking for a way out, you need to apply for an indigo card, and activating it would help. Visit www.myindigocard.com to activate your Indigo credit card.
How to Apply for an Indigo Platinum MasterCard – Application Process
Don’t have an Indigo Platinum MasterCard? Apply for one and enjoy a wide range of features and benefits. Before you go ahead and apply for a card, here are a few things to qualify for the card.
- You should be 18 years old or above.
- You must have a stable source of income or household income.
- You shouldn’t have applied or submitted any request for the card in the past two months.
If you have the above qualities, you are good to check out the following steps.
- Click here to go to the required page.
- If you have received an email from indigo containing your “Invitation Number”, you need to enter the number (from your offer letter to start your application).
- Now, enter the “Zip Code”.
- Click on the button “Get Started”.
As soon as the process completes, you will get a response.
Note: If you didn’t receive any response, submit the request once again by visiting the above link.
Go to www.myindigocard.com to Activate Your Indigo Card
Activating your Indigo Platinum MasterCard at www.myindigocard.com will allow you to keep track of all your transaction history and more. Here’s how you can activate your Indigo card after receiving it.
- Go to myindigocard.com or www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- Click on the button “Activate Your Card”.
- As soon as it prompts you to enter the login credentials (username and password), enter the same in the required fields.
- Hit the “Login” button and provide the card details or information.
- Select your PIN-code and click on the button “Activation”.
There you go! The above steps are simple and can be followed by anyone.
Just keep in mind that no matter how many times you try to use the credit card, it won’t work until you activate it. These online steps will surely help you accomplish the task.
Register Your Indigo Credit Card at www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com to Manage Card Activity
You have activated your card and started using it. Now, you would like to keep track of all the transactions and other important card details. To avail of yourself these facilities, you would require to register your MasterCard. This can be done using the steps mentioned underneath.
- Visit indigocard.com or www.myindigocard.com and click on the “Register” button.
- It will ask you to submit your MyIndigoCard account number.
- You will also be prompted to enter your DOB and SSN (Social Security Number).
- Click on the “Next” button.
This will finish the registration process of your Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
How to Log into Your Indigo Platinum Card?
To access the services and features, you will have to learn the login steps.
- Visit the official website (refer to the links given in this blog) on your favorite web browser.
- Enter username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
After logging into your account, you will be able to enjoy all the facilities and services.
www.myindigocard.com Top Features
Here are the main features of your Indigo Platinum MasterCard. It helps you facilitate your experience and guide you to make the right decision.
- Credit limit – $300.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, the annual fee is charged on your card (from $0 – $99).
- Easy pre-qualification.
- Even if you are bankrupt, you still can apply for the card.
- No rewards like points or cash back for using the MasterCard.
www.myindigocard.com Top Benefits
So, what are the benefits? Just like any other popular credit card benefits, your Indigo credit card, too, boasts some of the most popular benefits. Let’s have a look –
Hope the above steps assist you in applying, activating, registering, and keeping track of all your transactions.