Jackson Hewitt has teamed up with American Express Serve to give hardworking clients smart options to receive and manage their tax refunds. If you need your tax refund money as soon as you file your taxes, look for no other option than an American Express Server Prepaid Card.
After teaming up with Jackson Hewitt, they ensure you get the refund faster. What are you waiting for? If you can’t keep calm about getting your tax refund as soon as possible, go to www.serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate to complete the procedure.
Here’s what David Prokupek, CEO of Jackson Hewitt has to say, “We are innovating the tax refund, which is the biggest check of the year for millions of the hardest-working Americans. With American Express Serve, we can get refunds to our clients faster and with fewer fees, and offer smart ways to make their tax refund work harder for them, especially those living outside of the traditional banking system.”
Why Choose Serve?
In 2016, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service collaborated with American Express Serve to help its clients receive and manage their tax refunds. Serve is a full-service, reloadable prepaid account offering faster access to refund, along with money-management tools. Upon adding your federal tax refund to a Serve account, you enhance your tax refund up to 2 days faster than a standard electronic deposit from the IRS1.
Here are a few advantages of choosing an American Express Serve Account –
- Enjoy access to your IRS refund up to two days faster than with standard direct deposit.
- Free online bill pay.
- No minimum balance.
- No hidden fees.
- Free ATM withdrawals at over 30,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide.
- Transfer money between Serve accounts.
- Security of fraud protection.
- The convenience of free, early direct deposit
- Ability to get your tax refund in cash at over 4,500 Walmart stores using Serve Cash Pickup
Amongst some of the Card Membership perks, you will enjoy exclusive AMEX offers on everyday items including groceries, gas, dining out, home goods, travel benefits, and more.
Why take chances with your taxes? Sign up for an account with Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, login, and check your return status. To create an account, visit the official website of Jackson Hewitt. Enter the details as prompted and complete the sign-up process. Next, you need to log in and there you go! You can easily keep an eye on your tax return status.
Activate Your Serve Card at www.serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate (or at serve.com/activate) to Receive Your Tax Refund
Your Serve card needs to be activated before you could start using it. There are, however, a few things that you must keep in mind before the activation process kick-starts.
- Keep your American Express Serve Card handy.
- Be ready with the 15-digit card number and 4-digit card ID.
The Serve card activation process should be carried out online at serve.com/jacksonhewitt/activate. Check the steps below and accomplish the task without having any hassle.
- Visit the appropriate web portal to begin the card activation procedure.
- If it prompts you to enter the card details, enter the same carefully without making an error.
- You may be prompted to enter your personal details.
- Now, read what the on-screen instructions guide you to do.
- After completing each step, you will be directed to activate your American Express Serve Card.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button and you will be all set to use the card.
Complete Guide to Online Account Registration
Want to set up an online account? Great! When you do that, you get to manage your Serve account easily. Also, you will avail of complete access to Serve’s features and benefits. Before you set up an online account, here are a few details that you would like to take a look at.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You should be 18 years old, at least. If you are a resident of Nebraska and Alabama, you should be at least 19 years old.
- You must provide your SSN number. Serve will need this information to verify your identity.
Refer to the following steps to complete online account registration easily.
- After making sure you meet the above eligibility criteria, you will proceed to create an online account.
- Access the home page or click here.
- Since you don’t have an account, you will have to click on the “Don’t have an Account? Create one today!” button (on the top right corner).
- You will now go through the prerequisites information and click on the “Next” button.
- Go through the “Preview of Your Account” and click on the “Next” button.
- You are now ready to set up an account. Stick to the on-screen instructions and enter the details –
- Username (use this username to log into your account)
- Email (you will receive an email to verify your account)
- Confirm Email
- Confirm Password
- Click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will have to render a few personal details.
- Make sure you key in all the details and now, proceed to the next stage “Review Information”.
That’s it! Your online account registration will be done in minutes.